Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Which time? He threw a lot of interceptions.

A reporter asked Mike Holmgren if Favre had ulcers and the reply was "No, but he is a carrier".
I do know and it's been reported that he Favre, got his "ulcers" from "carrying" around on his 400 acres. Funny how that is. Now ones gotta wonder just how that Deal is working out with the taxman.;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Which time? He threw a lot of interceptions.

A reporter asked Mike Holmgren if Favre had ulcers and the reply was "No, but he is a carrier".
I think once it was his rookie season playing at Vikings and he rolled to the right sideline and threw left back towards the center of the field where there was one or two GB receivers with a whole lot of purple. It got deflected and picked. I remember thinking why he didn't just run out of bounce.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
7 INTs is an astronomical amount for one game LOL.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I do know and it's been reported that he Favre, got his "ulcers" from "carrying" around on his 400 acres. Funny how that is. Now ones gotta wonder just how that Deal is working out with the taxman.;)
WRT the tax man- it depends on what happens with the FBI, who is investigating him for welfare fraud.

highfigh

highfigh

I think once it was his rookie season playing at Vikings and he rolled to the right sideline and threw left back towards the center of the field where there was one or two GB receivers with a whole lot of purple. It got deflected and picked. I remember thinking why he didn't just run out of bounce.
What do you mean "his rookie season playing at Vikings"- you mean when he was still with Atlanta?

highfigh

highfigh

Then first year with GB.
The problem with trying to remember Favre's first year in GB is that it was 30 years ago. Aside from remembering that he replaced Don Majkowski after Freddie Joe Nunn slammed him (Majkowski) to the ground, tearing his rotator cuff, the fine details are a bit difficult to remember, other than the amazing passes and the really stupid ones.

Kind of the same with A-Aron Rodgers but with slightly less drama.

The fact that they only won two Super Bowls between them is pathetic IMO, considering their potential.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
The problem with trying to remember Favre's first year in GB is that it was 30 years ago. Aside from remembering that he replaced Don Majkowski after Freddie Joe Nunn slammed him (Majkowski) to the ground, tearing his rotator cuff, the fine details are a bit difficult to remember, other than the amazing passes and the really stupid ones.

Kind of the same with A-Aron Rodgers but with slightly less drama.

The fact that they only won two Super Bowls between them is pathetic IMO, considering their potential.
All D-linemen, I've been watching this sport since 1966. Slamming QB's to the turf isn't nothing new.

Or D-linemen will "roll" a QB just like what happened to Roger's in GB. You guys do know the offensive line and defensive line controls the game right?

Well outside of the Refs. But that's whole other side of this PS. Pro-Bowlers or hand picked by the coaches and players that ought to tell you something.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

All D-linemen, I've been watching this sport since 1966. Slamming QB's to the turf isn't nothing new.

Or D-linemen will "roll" a QB just like what happened to Roger's in GB. You guys do know the offensive line and defensive line controls the game right?

Well outside of the Refs. But that's whole other side of this PS. Pro-Blowers or hand picked by the coaches and players that ought to tell you something.
If you think the Packer's O-line controls the game, I'm not sure what you were watching, but that line sucks. The also hang their hat on players whose season ends within only a few games from the start, like David Bakhtiari- he's like the John Jaha or Ryan Braun of football.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
If you think the Packer's O-line controls the game, I'm not sure what you were watching, but that line sucks. The also hang their hat on players whose season ends within only a few games from the start, like David Bakhtiari- he's like the John Jaha or Ryan Braun of football.
Not "Just" GB O-line per se, All 32 teams on both sides of line play. Now All depends on which direction the head coach and the Owners chose to spend the Money.

Take into account injuries to 1's and 2's (starters).Don't kid yourself Line play is where the game is won or lost. Factor in blind referees. Special team play factors in also but than again don't forget about the betting line. :)

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Salary cap started 1994. It works except with the Patriots. They are able to somehow cheat their way to multiple rings. LOL. :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Salary cap started 1994. It works except with the Patriots. They are able to somehow cheat their way to multiple rings. LOL. :)
Funny! I watched the Raiders getting blindside cheated up in foxboro, New England. Tom Brady "Tuck" rule. Guess being named after a colonial empire and Fox-boro. Maybe "Smithereens" should've been a better name than Patriots huh.

Go figure they got nerve to to complain about Bounty gate.
Dudes, lol was just making a lil extra cash on the side to play a little harder for 60 minute's that's all. That was old school PF. That was done by every team before the collective bargaining agreement. :rolleyes:. Watching Reggie Bush run out of the Superdome tunnel with a baseball bat in his hand, I was like, meaning the NFL is really gonna let those to teams slug it out. WWE smackdown! lolo.

Now it's just Tom Brady Tuck rules, and blind bat Refs. lol

People really need to WTF up, If they would really let this PS game be played like it is should.

Vegas would go broke so would the owners and those multi-million dollar PS player's wouldn't make that kind of money. Guess it is a true statement, Don't hate the player hate the game or is it the other way around.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Here's one, let's take a Poll. How many Fixed game's this year of all reg-season and post season. Plus SB, which two SB teams are to perform and which one will host the SBT?

I have my thoughts on this, what you say fellows.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Here's one, let's take a Poll. How many Fixed game's this year of all reg-season and post season. Plus SB, which two SB teams are to perform and which one will host the SBT?

I have my thoughts on this, what you say fellows.
0 fixed games.
I suppose it's reasonable to see maybe Dallas getting through to the SB. There's nobody in the NFC that stands out. Tampa has a difficult schedule too.

Cincinnati, KC, or Buffalo is where all the fun is at.

highfigh

highfigh

Not "Just" GB O-line per se, All 32 teams on both sides of line play. Now All depends on which direction the head coach and the Owners chose to spend the Money.

Take into account injuries to 1's and 2's (starters).Don't kid yourself Line play is where the game is won or lost. Factor in blind referees. Special team play factors in also but than again don't forget about the betting line. :)
GB has a tendency to use players behind the D line who think that turning away from the guy with the ball and letting them run into their back is the definition of 'tackling'- they have let so many runners, receivers and kick returners keep running that it almost makes me lose interest in watching them and I lived through the shytty years. At this point, I would rather do something productive and watch the highlights for ten minutes on YouTube.

Screw the referees- most teams beat themselves.

GB special teams have generally sucked for a long time. Mason Crosby was great until he wasn't and the 180° flip was weird- how can one person go from great to crap so quickly?

As I posted- I'm tired of the drama in GB. Sure, Rodgers and Favre took them to Super Bowls and a lot of playoff games but in some years, they didn't get past round 1. The money they made has to be over a billion dollars- personal stats are great, but they didn't pull off what NE did with Belichick and Brady.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No real surprise. Allen is pretty much impossible to defend.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Nice victory for Bflo and nice to have had Jim Kelly in attendance

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I'll watch the Beagles / Lions until the Indy car race from Laguna Seca starts......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis