Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
2022 NFL season is upon us. Any NFL fans can post up. Their choice team, or your fantasy preferences for the purpose of betting, winning or losing.

Let's make it a little more interesting instead of just bragging rights how much money have you lost or won from, fantasy pools, those "Card" where everyone places their money where you pick a square, put down a buck or whatever.

I'll start with, New Orleans Saints.
New Head coach Dennis Allen is taking over from Sean Payton. He Dennis has been a very successful defensive coordinator for anchoring down the defense.

Winston seems to be all healed up. Saint's also picked up Andy Dalton he's a solid number two backup probably would start for other teams.

Saint's whole 53 man number 1's are All healthy as of now. Outside of Tampa Bay Buccaneers, this season should be, Win the NFC South division crown back. Saint's seem to have Tom Brady's number in the reg, season.

All though Saint did lose to the Tom Brady Bucs in a post season game, Drew Brees was playing hurt, and the offensive line was also banged up. Anyone who has watched Tom Brady, knows full well he knows how to take advantage of a team that has limped into the post season.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Atlanta "Dirty" birds will be sweeping the bottom of the NFC South., All Year! Poor Vik`Q'weens huh?

@Dude#1279435 4 NFC Crowns, but no hoisting of the trophy, No SB! No Brett ~Favre,' trying to save the Vike`Q'weens.

You think they still crying about that last NFC championship game back in 2009? Saint's put the pain on them Vik`Q'weens. oh but it was "Bounty" Gate. lol..them Vik`Q'weens visit wasn't a good one down here in the Swamp. :D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Atlanta "Dirty" birds will be sweeping the bottom of the NFC South., All Year! Poor Vik`Q'weens huh?

@Dude#1279435 4 NFC Crowns, but no hoisting of the trophy, No SB! No Brett ~Favre,' trying to save the Vike`Q'weens.

You think they still crying about that last NFC championship game back in 2009? Saint's put the pain on them Vik`Q'weens. oh but it was "Bounty" Gate. lol..them Vik`Q'weens visit wasn't a good one down here in the Swamp. :D
It's Brent, not Brett. Jeez!

highfigh

highfigh

Glad to see A-Aron has fessed up to lying about being vaccinated and his Magical Mystery Tour with Ayahuasca......

Let's see how he plays if that stuff causes delayed reactions- "I can see and feel your minds, man!"

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, I've been saying that about the Bills for along times well, perhaps this is the year ????
Bills will win at least one soon. Though I've got a boss who believes in Cousins LOL.

Sorry Kirk Cousins Vikings.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
It's Brent, not Brett. Jeez!
I get it now, "Ayahuasca" went over my head. ;)

Thanks for reading my post, Just like `~Favre, got the message guess you did to?. U, Think ole Cheese Head, Farvre still walks with a little limp? After that beat down in 2009?

[USER=36433]@highfigh Yep bring it! I read into something that wasn't there. I took out of context. my apologies continue please! :)

Edit: Man, Post up as you like, my bad, after all this is a Steam vent thread.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Bills will win at least one soon. Though I've got a boss who believes in Cousins LOL.

Sorry Kirk Cousins Vikings.
Cousins is a solid number two QB. He isn't a generation QB. He'll get wins but that's about it, isn't Elite QB standard.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
what? your the internet Spelling Police today..Give it a rest it's Sunday.

Thanks for reading my post, Just like `~Favre, got the message guess you did to?. U, Think ole Cheese Head, Farvre still walks a little limp? After that beat down in 2009?

@highfigh , kindy do not make this Thread, Your politically correct, agenda. This is not what this thread is about.
Favre rolling right and throwing left turned into a critical INT during that game. :p

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Favre rolling right and throwing left turned into a critical INT during that game. :p
ole Gun slinger that he was, at critical times. Still was a very good QB. Dude wasn't afraid to get hit, he took his fair share of licks from those 290 lb + defensive ends , and CB's.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Alright, watching the NFL Per-Show for the up coming 2022 season on FOX. Saint's have the 8th hardest schedule. Should be a interesting season.

IMG_20220904_160620209~3.jpg

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
LSU/Florida State. Ooooh yeeah!!

LSU lost on a blocked extra point. 24-23.
Seems like NCAA-FB is a mirror of the NFL. @Mikado463 just the way Vegas likes it. :mad:

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I believe that was Adrien Peterson with 6 fumbles in the game. 3 recovered, 3 lost. I remember thinking you take him out and the Vikes win. At least 1 fumble was inside the Saints 10. I know Favre had 7 INTs vs the Rams in the early 2000s. One he threw so hard in the end zone I think it hit off the receivers helmet and straight up in the air. Hard one to figure out.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I believe that was Adrien Peterson with 6 fumbles in the game. 3 recovered, 3 lost. I remember thinking you take him out and the Vikes win. At least 1 fumble was inside the Saints 10. I know Favre had 7 INTs vs the Rams in the early 2000s. One he threw so hard in the end zone I think it hit off the receivers helmet and straight up in the air. Hard one to figure out.
yes he did, that's why he was called the fumbler!! :D

highfigh

highfigh

Which time? He threw a lot of interceptions.

A reporter asked Mike Holmgren if Favre had ulcers and the reply was "No, but he is a carrier".

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis