NFL 2020 Season. Postup your Favorite NFL Team.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
With the NFL Season getting ready to kickoff
Postup Your Team, I’ ll start with the NFC South.
Sean Payton’s, New Orleans Saints are for real
The Saints have won their Division the last 3 years 11-5 - 13.3- 13-3. My Prediction for this season without Major injuries of the number 1 starters.

2020 season 14-2. Postseason,
14-2, 1st Seed in the NFC, Division win over the GB Packer. NFC Championship Win over the 49ers:
SB Win over the Kansas City Chiefs.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
14-2... so you have the two losses to the Bucs factored in already? :p :D

I've been looking forward to the upcoming season more than any in a long time, because finally after almost 20 years, my question of "would Brady be as good in the NFC?" will get an answer. Of course in football years he's as old as Warren Buffet, but it should be a challenge that he's finally out of the pansy-ass AFC East (or AFC Least...).

I don't have a favorite team... back in the 90's I was a Cowboys fan, because Dallas fans were the ultimate football trolls, and trolling fanatics (as opposed to regular fans) about sports never gets old.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

I've been looking forward to the upcoming season more than any in a long time, because finally after almost 20 years, my question of "would Brady be as good in the NFC?" will get an answer. Of course in football years he's as old as Warren Buffet, but it should be a challenge that he's finally out of the pansy-ass AFC East (or AFC Least...).

I don't have a favorite team... back in the 90's I was a Cowboys fan, because Dallas fans were the ultimate football trolls, and trolling fanatics (as opposed to regular fans) about sports never gets old.
lol Should be a very interesting season for the NFC South, The lost for the Saints are the last two game of the season. Against Minnesota and Carolina. Not to mention Saints have the best backup QB’s. I do see Payton resting Brees a lot this Season. Last year I was lucky enough to be at the Dome for Drew’s return from his Injury. Had great sets 1st level 34 seats up.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

Speaking of Dallas fans they still are the ultimate trolls, rating of the top 10 of the worst fan base in the NFL. 2nd I believe are the Viking. But just like in everything else 2nd place is the 1st Loser. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
The Big Easy Mafia, Sean Payton is The Godfather,

The NFC South, Division Crown comes though Sean Payton’s New Orleans Saints! Mercedes-Benz Superdome! Who Dat!

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I'll go with the 2019 over-achievers in the Green Bay Packers. Let's face it, they over-achieved last season given their roster and glaring holes. Did those holes get addressed in the off season? Yeah, no. Are they good enough to win the NFC North? Yes. Realistically, I expect the Pack to make the playoffs and finish the regular season between 10-6 and 12-4.

Since the glaring holes were not addressed, I expect some improvement in the learning curve for the receivers. I expect the to still struggle at Tight End. Running game should be a tad better. Defense... marginally better????? Maybe...

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I'll go with the 2019 over-achievers in the Green Bay Packers. Let's face it, they over-achieved last season given their roster and glaring holes. Did those holes get addressed in the off season? Yeah, no. Are they good enough to win the NFC North? Yes. Realistically, I expect the Pack to make the playoffs and finish the regular season between 10-6 and 12-4.

Since the glaring holes were not addressed, I expect some improvement in the learning curve for the receivers. I expect the to still struggle at Tight End. Running game should be a tad better. Defense... marginally better????? Maybe...
Take a guess which NFC Team has the Easiest schedule? I’ll give you two guesses one doesn’t count., Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB got, TB about the easiest Schedule that money can buy. What they don’t have is a good O-Line but won’t matter Refs gonna be looking out for TB, with his Famous Tuck and Duck. Poor Raiders got Jacked up in Foxboro.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
The Seahawks haven’t been the same on defense without Earl Thomas at safety, but hopefully they can cover better this year and get out of base defense into the nickel. Let’s say 11 and 5. Make the playoffs and hopefully stay healthy enough to get to the end. Go HAWKS!!! :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
The Seahawks haven’t been the same on defense without Earl Thomas at safety, but hopefully they can cover better this year and get out of base defense into the nickel. Let’s say 11 and 5. Make the playoffs and hopefully stay healthy enough to get to the end. Go HAWKS!!! :)
I’m sure you watched that playoff game between the Saints and Seahawks where Beast mode ran Through the whole New Orleans Saints defense. That’s Probably the best run for a TD in a playoff victory for any team I’ve ever seen.
6CE5855C-EB52-4844-AEFB-940432FB566D.jpeg

Heres a Screenshot of that actual game.
90984C2B-5E8F-4D4B-AD0A-6B994790D5A0.jpeg

DF7826C7-47DE-474C-A449-39525EB25EFC.jpeg
CC7D85CF-9E5D-4E66-9205-6103A6317FD9.jpeg
85592CBA-FC19-41ED-9941-878CA6E5C802.jpeg

4D74D891-00E2-4C39-B5D7-93E0E7CA1158.jpeg
H
3E8E4017-62E3-4735-98F5-A4B7377F3471.jpeg
5E827C90-8652-4855-8E17-E6FF0D577337.jpeg
5E827C90-8652-4855-8E17-E6FF0D577337.jpeg
964B6A90-3B53-41E1-A323-1D3B2BA21123.jpeg

9AF84780-640C-4CA2-8397-DC761C78B816.jpeg

Last edited:
S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I’m sure you watched that playoff game between the Saints and Seahawks where Beast mode ran Through the whole New Orleans Saints defense. That’s Probably the best run for a TD in a playoff victory for any team I’ve ever seen.View attachment 36470

Heres a Screenshot of that actual game.View attachment 36471

View attachment 36472View attachment 36473View attachment 36474
View attachment 36475HView attachment 36476View attachment 36477View attachment 36477View attachment 36479
View attachment 36480
Ya we watched it at the bar with a ton of people. Playoff football is the best!!! :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Ya we watched it at the bar with a ton of people. Playoff football is the best!!! :)
You see in the last Screenshot where the Saints DB was trying to grab Marshawn Lynch’s face mask? Lynch threw up his left arm to block the Saints DB from grabbing his face mask. Saints would’ve taking the flag just to stop Lynch. Probably would’ve been a 15 yard penalty. But as that history making a run was, Game Over! I’ve watched and have been to a lot of NFL game’s on TV best ever run through a D I have ever seen to date. :)

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
You see in the last Screenshot where the Saints DB was trying to grab Marshawn Lynch’s face mask? Lynch threw up his left arm to block the Saints DB from grabbing his face mask. Saints would’ve taking the flag just to stop Lynch. Probably would’ve been a 15 yard penalty. But as that history making a run was, Game Over! I’ve watched and have been to a lot of NFL game’s on TV best ever run through a D I have ever seen to date. :)
Ya that run was special. Definitely the best Seahawks moment other than SB48. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Ya that run was special. Definitely the best Seahawks moment other than SB48. :)
Yep because of that run, he got the Seahawks off that list of teams that hadn’t won a SB. I waited 41 years to watch the Saints win a SB. Best part about that win was it was against the Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts, watching Tracy Porter Intercept Peyton Manning , taking the rock to the house was sweet indeed! :)

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Yep because of that run, he got the Seahawks off that list of teams that hadn’t won a SB. I waited 41 years to watch the Saints win a SB. Best part about that win was it was against the Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts, watching Tracy Porter Intercept Peyton Manning , taking the rock to the house was sweet indeed! :)
Well they didn’t win the SB in 2011 after that run, but that run really defined them and got them to that SB a couple years later. He got a bunch of violent shorter runs but none as great as that one. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Well they didn’t win the SB in 2011 after that run, but that run really defined them and got them to that SB a couple years later. He got a bunch of violent shorter runs but none as great as that one. :)
Still what a season the Seahawks had going into the post season as a 7-9 team. That was the Defining moment of that team. Da Bears knockoff the Seahawks in the Division round. They should’ve had two SB’s in a row. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
20384262-1D51-45D7-8587-ABEEA6DC2447.jpeg
982E81BA-864D-40EF-9CEA-3A7A1E2B5C69.jpeg

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Take a guess which NFC Team has the Easiest schedule? I’ll give you two guesses one doesn’t count., Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB got, TB about the easiest Schedule that money can buy. What they don’t have is a good O-Line but won’t matter Refs gonna be looking out for TB, with his Famous Tuck and Duck. Poor Raiders got Jacked up in Foxboro.
It will be interesting to watch given the Pats are the cheatenist team in the league. All the camera work to steal plays. Funny how the visiting teams to Foxboro all seam to have the same issues with the communication gear from coach to QB at the exact time the coach is trying to call a play in. It will be interesting to see if TB can still perform without the cheating, the coach, etc.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
It will be interesting to watch given the Pats are the cheatenist team in the league. All the camera work to steal plays. Funny how the visiting teams to Foxboro all seam to have the same issues with the communication gear from coach to QB at the exact time the coach is trying to call a play in. It will be interesting to see if TB can still perform without the cheating, the coach, etc.
The NFL, is a entertainment of a Product. Controlled by 32 really rich Eccentric-individuals. There will never be anything other than what it is. A means of a way to make money. I wasn't born when the sport of American football was invented. The concept of Shaping a ball that can be thrown kicked and carried like the Pigskin material that it's made of was Brilliant idea. Now how many ways can a sport be Manipulated? Shaving is shaving no matter how you look at it. Ole TB, isn the first to "Shave" he won't be the last. Believe me when I state this, it surely will be Interesting to say the least to watch and see if ole Tom Brady can Really Perform without the Influence of Bill Belichick. I would love nothing more than to sit and watch a good game like the Old NFL used to be. Back in the 60's 70's 80's and into the early 2000, there where a whole Different kind of head hunters.
Don't know about you, I miss watching on ESPN and other Sports media networks when they showed Clips from the ones getting "Jacked up". It's live sports and it wasn't Scripted as you watched it. Let's take Pittsburgh Steelers, what it is called now "The immaculate reception" all the Different camera angles, I just so happen to be watching that game on a live Broadcast. All though it was a great catch by Franco Harris, the ball hit the one of the Defenses player'. Rule, Different camera angles and so on Change the course of that game. I believe TB going to TB for One last go, is to prove something to Himself. or Maybe the power's be, football being a sport after all, Pairing up Drew Brees and Tom Brady for one last go out it. TB with a handfull of SB rings and Drew Brees with all the record breaking he's done to date and one SB rind should be Interesting to say the least to watch.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
With the NFL season coming up, The Las Vegas Raiders being in The Gamlin capital of the United States with all the Bookies, online Gambling. With the Unethical practices of the NFL with Referees on to take. Who believes or in the next Decade how many Super Bowls wins or appearances will the Raiders be in or win? I say no less than 3.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis