NFL 2020 Season. Postup your Favorite NFL Team.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
ahhhhh, Bills / Chiefs, seems like yesterday it was Kemp vs Dawson. Now Allen vs ?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I know. Gotta feel like the Bills have a chance if Mahomes is out.
It really didn't look like he hit the ground with his helmet. My wife insists he did, but I looked very closely and it didn't seem like it did. Maybe he just "got his bell rung" as they used to say?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
It really didn't look like he hit the ground with his helmet. My wife insists he did, but I looked very closely and it didn't seem like it did. Maybe he just "got his bell rung" as they used to say?
Regardless, NFL concussion protocol is fairly stringent

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Same here. Part of me thought is was more a whiplash effect or something in the way he was tackled. I like KC but like my home state team better.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Same here. Part of me thought is was more a whiplash effect or something in the way he was tackled. I like KC but like my home state team better.
Pat played for my alma mater so I root for him. He's always been fun to watch. That'd be a crap way to end his season if they do decide he's got a concussion.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Bucs beat GB three months ago 38-10. Chiefs beat Buffalo 26-17. Last time I did this it didn't mean anything.;)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Who remembers this Cat? I watched a game back in the day and he was wearing a coat like this on the sideline.6d6bbe4520c8a3cd14d773f0454fe9f0b9.jpg

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Who remembers this Cat? I watched a game back in the day and he was wearing a coat like this on the sideline.View attachment 43779
he won the first Super Bowl for the AFL against the Colts, the next year the league was shuffled and the Colts became part of the AFC and they won. I was a kid in High school.

Remember when he was 'in the bag' and tried to kiss Suzy Kolber ?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
he won the first Super Bowl for the AFL against the Colts, the next year the league was shuffled and the Colts became part of the AFC and they won. I was a kid in High school.

Remember when he was 'in the bag' and tried to kiss Suzy Kolber ?
I think had the Jets beat the Colts today Joe doesn't get inducted, but because it was such a cultural phenomenon he did. He said they were gonna win, and they did. Always loved the coat.:cool:

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah he was drinking I believe when he tried to kiss her. lolo.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Prayers for the Bills (again) this weekend ...........

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Cant wait for the games tomorrow even though my Stillers are long gone...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis