NFL 2020 Season. Postup your Favorite NFL Team.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Goodell & his wife were at the game in GB yesterday- if he doesn't say something about the officiating, I think that means it's sanctioned. And to think his wife lived & worked here!
After the Refs robbed the Saints in 2018 NFC game against the Rams on the no-call, Goodell went on record and stated pass interference should have been called. They all get paid by the Owners, and Vegas gonna mop up with this SB matchup this year for sure. lol. No but really it was hard to watch that game last night with the way the Refs where controlling the out come. It was even more obvious watching the Packers getting jacked by the Refs.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
After the Refs robbed the Saints in 2018 NFC game against the Rams on the no-call, Goodell went on record and stated pass interference should have been called. They all get paid by the Owners, and Vegas gonna mop up with this SB matchup this year for sure. lol. No but really it was hard to watch that game last night with the way the Refs where controlling the out come. It was even more obvious watching the Packers getting jacked by the Refs.
I stopped watching after the "Oh, I'll just stand here and not run it in" play.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I stopped watching after the "Oh, I'll just stand here and not run it in" play.
Yep, same here, but the NFL has a Legal right to fix games. But its fun to watch cause its a live sport.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I really don't feel I can enjoy a Brady superbowl since it features a team specifically built to last 1-2 years and win titles those years only to collapse in epic fashion because they leveraged everything to win now. It's like the bought NBA super teams. What's the glory in that? Add in the "we have integrity and expect our players to be good citizens..." <record scratch> "...that highly talented dude is available? Hasn't committed a felony in at least 4 weeks? Sign him!" and I lost a lot of respect for Ariens and the Bucs.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I really don't feel I can enjoy a Brady superbowl since it features a team specifically built to last 1-2 years and win titles those years only to collapse in epic fashion because they leveraged everything to win now. It's like the bought NBA super teams. What's the glory in that? Add in the "we have integrity and expect our players to be good citizens..." <record scratch> "...that highly talented dude is available? Hasn't committed a felony in at least 4 weeks? Sign him!" and I lost a lot of respect for Ariens and the Bucs.
Yeah the NFL isn't what it use to be. The Bucs sold out for sure, Saints played a 42 year old QB that had more injuries than Payton lead on. Brees has a torn rotary cuff and Payton still started him when Winston was totally healthy with a much better deep ball to boot. So Drew Bree's could have one last what ever but its the fans that took it up the a$$ again. Saints are 100 million over the cap for next season cause they sold out on win now. The Browns, Bills will be good for years to come cause they built their teams with draft picks and are in a good cap space also. But than its all over looked with the NFL cause of the billions they pull in. Lawrence Taylor LT with the NYG, bragged about doing lines of coke at half time in the locker room.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Although the line is KC +3, I like them by double digits, maybe a blow out. It will be interesting to see what DC Todd Bowles can do against KC because I don't think Brady can stay with Mahomes (duh). Spagnolia will be putting the blitz on Brady. Fournette and Jones didn't do much for me vs GB. Outside the TD run.

That's Jason Pierre Paul from the Giants days. I didn't realize he was still around. Gronk looks like he's getting by but at this point he's pretty much stitched up. Did make a key catch and run late for about 30. I wouldn't be surprised if the coaches had Evans sit on the sidelines late. The dropped fade pass from Brady and one or two other WTF moments made me think he was doing more harm by being out there when it counted most.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Refs gonna jack KC, TB will win. Lets hope they call a good game.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
21-6. So far so good if you're a Bucs fan. Gronk was overdue for a huge game.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Big props to DC Todd Bowless. I appreciated they had two high. The game plan was steadfast to not letting Hill beat you with big plays. And they won the battle with 4-5 pass rush. Makes me appreciate Belichick a little more too. Despite being a defensive genius, he was always about balance as a head coach. That's why there isn't much difference between his teams. It gets back to being a "complete" team.

Commercials for the most part sucked. The Jason Alexander shirt was the best.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
well if that doesn't seal the GOAT title I don't know what will, Congrats to Tampa !

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Since Biden, the "flanker back", favored catching a pass from Mahomes in his interview, I am surprised that we did not wake up this morning with the announcement that the Chiefs did indeed win with the overnight counting of the mail in points...

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
@John Parks, Since its the end of the NFL season I'll leave this up :D I told my Son when ole Tom went down to the Bucs that the Owners where going to give...umm put the "Fix" :pin for ole Tom to get his 7th SB win. John this pic is for All NFL fans! Enjoy!!:D
331DAE34-084A-44CD-B29D-384205254582.jpeg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis