aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
So I took the plunge and got married to my wonderful wife this weekend. We were married in a small 20 person ceremony in Boca Raton, FL at my parents condo on A1A overlooking the beach. Dinner was at Chef Allen's in Aventura (for you South Florida folks, that place is a MUST- you must try the crab/lobster cake and the bone-in veal chop). Our friend/photographer (nice to have friends who do this for a living!) got some great shots of us with the beach and the ocean in the background. I will post once he sends us some of the files.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Many congrats and a long life of love and togetherness for you both.

(And now, you too can experience WAF first hand! ;))

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
WAF or NOT ?

I'd would marry her all over again. Althought at times it sure puts a damper on things.:D
Congrats to the to both of you!!

Last edited:
stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
So I took the plunge and got married to my wonderful wife this weekend. We were married in a small 20 person ceremony in Boca Raton, FL at my parents condo on A1A overlooking the beach. Dinner was at Chef Allen's in Aventura (for you South Florida folks, that place is a MUST- you must try the crab/lobster cake and the bone-in veal chop). Our friend/photographer (nice to have friends who do this for a living!) got some great shots of us with the beach and the ocean in the background. I will post once he sends us some of the files.
Congratulations Adam,

Statistically, you'll live longer and be happier.

Chef Allen: Allen Susser along with Norman Van Aken of Norman's (recently moved to Orlando from Coral Gables) are considered the founding fathers of New World Cuisine, a fixture in Aventura for the past 20 years, awesome place indeed for those wishing to experience NWC.

Food aside, congrats again, and may you have a lifetime of happiness.

Chef Allens: http://www.chefallens.com/

Norman's new location: http://www.normans.com/index2.php

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I wish you and yours a harmonious and joyful life together - get that woman hooked on A/V if she's not already, and you will truly have marital bliss. :D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Congratulations! I sure hope you hid some cash and purchased everything audio before you got married!

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Congratulations.

Forget all the bad things every one has to say about marriage. It really is a great thing.
It must be. I did it twice! ;)

Seriously.
Congratulations.
Best wishes.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Congratulations!! Now you can justify an even BIGGER tv by telling her, "honestly honey, it's just so the wedding pictures will look larger." :rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:

Jack :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Congratulations! I sure hope you hid some cash and purchased everything audio before you got married!
Not hide it, but making a pre-nup is the smart thing to do:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations!!!

Being married can be a wonderful lifetime experience with a little patience, understanding and commitment. It's not always easy, but the reward of a lifetime of happiness is available for only the cost of your attention and affection. [/Schmaltz]

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
Congrats!!

My wife has ended up being my best friend.

As long as you go into to it after you've both matured and with your opinions honest and your eyes wide open...I think marriage is underrated.

The few people I know in my life who divorced went into it too young (read: not fully knowing themselves yet) or for the wrong reasons.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Congratulations!! Now you can justify an even BIGGER tv by telling her, "honestly honey, it's just so the wedding pictures will look larger." :rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:

Jack :D
LOL- hey she bought the last TV, a 46 inch Samsung LCD.

If you knew my wife, you'd actually use the argument "Honestly honey, it's so we can watch football on a bigger screen at home :D". That's why I love my wife!!!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Not hide it, but making a pre-nup is the smart thing to do:D
im actually surprised this is the norm over there ...

over here, talking about it with the fiance can get you in a lot of trouble. :D

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
im actually surprised this is the norm over there ...

over here, talking about it with the fiance can get you in a lot of trouble. :D
It isn't the norm, and it is likely to give offense. However, if one is very rich, it is more normal than for regular people. After all, if you don't have much, you have less to lose, and you also are less likely to like having to pay a lawyer to draw up the prenuptial agreement. But if you are rich, you have a lot to lose, and your lawyer's fees will be relatively minor for drawing up such a contract.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Congratulations!

Ah, I miss Boca Raton and Highland Beach.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis