Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
DCM came today! Playing some Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon. Played my old speakers first to compare. Crewins I have are more on the harsh side and flat sounding compared to the DCMs. Differently can hear more layers to the music with the DCMs. Thanks for the recommendation.
That's awesome, glad you're happy with them. The more I hear and read about the TFE line (what you got) the more I wish I were shopping for tower speakers. As you listen to more music you'll continue to hear things you never noticed before. When I upgraded my speakers it made me want to hear my whole library all over again.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
DCM came today! Playing some Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon. Played my old speakers first to compare. Crewins I have are more on the harsh side and flat sounding compared to the DCMs. Differently can hear more layers to the music with the DCMs. Thanks for the recommendation.
Yes, continue to enjoy the audio adventure

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
Welcome to the forum, sounds like you are enjoying those DCM's speakers already, If i may ask what amplifier are you using to power them?

T

Trout

Enthusiast
Playing Dave Brubeck’s greatest hits now. It’s really good. Lots of dynamic range, balance, and the soundstage is well represented.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Playing Dave Brubeck’s greatest hits now. It’s really good. Lots of dynamic range, balance, and the soundstage is well represented.
Bingo! -- Dave Bruebeck's Take Five is a good test

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis