New to the forum and the hobby.

M

Merkules2001

Audioholic
Hello to all on this forum. I am a newbie on the board. I am quite sure I will ask many questions about opinions on equipment, setup, preferences etc. I can see how this audiophile lifestyle can get expensive but be rewarding at the end. I love music. I am a classic rock kid, meaning I grew up listening to the radio on those stations, then alternative rock. Now I actively listen to everything from Steely Dan to Luke Bryan, then back to Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against. I really dig the band Paramore. I see concerts frequently and they never disappoint. My current setup is Onkyo, onkyo dvd, Audiosource eq, Klipsch r112sw rp160.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Hi, welcome to Audioholics! If you like Breaking Benjamin and Rise Against you might also like Chevelle and TOOL. Those are 2 of my favorite bands and TOOL recently released a new album for the first time in 13 years! Exciting time to be a TOOL fan!

I just noticed that I typed "TOOL" 3 times (now 4) in the space of a couple sentences... well, now you know, lol.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Hello to all on this forum. I am a newbie on the board. I am quite sure I will ask many questions about opinions on equipment, setup, preferences etc. I can see how this audiophile lifestyle can get expensive but be rewarding at the end. I love music. I am a classic rock kid, meaning I grew up listening to the radio on those stations, then alternative rock. Now I actively listen to everything from Steely Dan to Luke Bryan, then back to Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against. I really dig the band Paramore. I see concerts frequently and they never disappoint. My current setup is Onkyo, onkyo dvd, Audiosource eq, Klipsch r112sw rp160.
Welcome to the forum!

Hi, welcome to Audioholics! If you like Breaking Benjamin and Rise Against you might also like Chevelle and TOOL. Those are 2 of my favorite bands and TOOL recently released a new album for the first time in 13 years! Exciting time to be a TOOL fan!

I just noticed that I typed "TOOL" 3 times (now 4) in the space of a couple sentences... well, now you know, lol.
TOOL pusher! :p

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Welcome to the AH forum. Lots of great advice and help here. It may seem obvious, but to many folks its not, that one of the best ways to leverage the group is to ask questions BEFORE you spend money on gear rather than after. Its a great place. enjoy !

M

Merkules2001

Audioholic
Welcome to the AH forum. Lots of great advice and help here. It may seem obvious, but to many folks its not, that one of the best ways to leverage the group is to ask questions BEFORE you spend money on gear rather than after. Its a great place. enjoy !
Thank you. Noted.

M

Merkules2001

Audioholic

I like Tool.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Tool is literally my favorite band. I have been listening to Fear Innoculum constantly, bought the physical cd, have seen them live 4 times and am seeing them in Toronto in November... TOOL!

M

Merkules2001

Audioholic
Tool is literally my favorite band. I have been listening to Fear Innoculum constantly, bought the physical cd, have seen them live 4 times and am seeing them in Toronto in November... TOOL!
Real fan there. Respect.

M

Merkules2001

Audioholic
I have seen Paramore 8 times. Tiny crush on Hayley Williams.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Mine too! I've been playing Fear Inoculum almost exclusively lately.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis