T

Twiddle23

Enthusiast
Hey anyone know what the new SVS Products coming this week are? The suspense is killing me!

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I got this email too and I admit, I'm curious.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

T

Twiddle23

Enthusiast
After thinking , I'm thinkin they might add a center channel? The email says 5.1 system including new products so maybe a new sub and center? Who knows!??

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Hey guys, I have been privy to a leak, and it turns out that SVS's new product isn't an audio product at all but rather a kitchen appliance! SVS is coming out with a line of kitchen blenders and food processors. SVS is applying their advanced DSPs to control the electrical motors for finer blending and juicing abilities, and they will also have app control. Furthermore, they will have Alexa voice actuation, so you can tell your blender exactly how finely the food material should be blended as well as enabling you to keep up stock prices, weather forecasts, and current events while you are blending. I am pretty excited by this new direction that SVS is going in, and I think the reception that the new SVS blenders and food processors will get when officially announced will be overwhelmingly positive. Here is hoping that SVS will do to the kitchen appliance market what they did to the subwoofer market!

T

Twiddle23

Enthusiast
Lirpa greatness is before my time, but holy heck the stuff on the interwebs has me dying laughing,this stuff is hilarious. The reviews are priceless of the steamtable. You just made my day

◉‿◉

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Lirpa greatness is before my time, but holy heck the stuff on the interwebs has me dying laughing,this stuff is hilarious. The reviews are priceless of the steamtable. You just made my day

◉‿◉
Awesome! I always enjoyed the lirpa stuff.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis