Status
Not open for further replies.
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Links on the left side do not appear to work correctly, or maybe some items aren't properly mapped to the correct location.

Example: From the home page, Pioneer Elite receiver is listed, but a click on the "Receivers" link to the left shows nothing added at this time (or words to that effect).

D

dragan

Enthusiast
I see what you mean..... When you click on a specific category, if it is empty (like I said before, it's a new site and there isn't much on it as of yet) it will show no listings. Some of them are, some have some listings in them. It'll all look quite different when it fills up a little.

Pioneer Elite is a multi-channel receiver and it is in proper category (Category: Main > Home Theater > Receivers - Multichannel).

(Main) Receivers, as in two-channel, category was added couple of days ago, as somebody from the forum suggested. I initially left it out as I thought maybe I could stick somewhere as a subcategory (like integrated amps etc) but it just didn't jive.

So now, I have it as one of the main categories... What do you think? Leave it?

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I see what you mean..... When you click on a specific category, if it is empty (like I said before, it's a new site and there isn't much on it as of yet) it will show no listings. Some of them are, some have some listings in them. It'll all look quite different when it fills up a little.

Pioneer Elite is a multi-channel receiver and it is in proper category (Category: Main > Home Theater > Receivers - Multichannel).

(Main) Receivers, as in two-channel, category was added couple of days ago, as somebody from the forum suggested. I initially left it out as I thought maybe I could stick somewhere as a subcategory (like integrated amps etc) but it just didn't jive.

So now, I have it as one of the main categories... What do you think? Leave it?
I'd say keep it simple for the average user; a category for AVR's and a category for amplifiers perhaps. Maybe within each of these two you can break it down further into subcategories such as 2-channel, multi-channel, etc. Just my thoughts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis