New Samsung 65 QN90A installed .

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Eagles Farewell? Good show.
Indeed it is good eye ! My room is big and pretty dark unless the front door and drapes on the other end are open so to take pictures ya got to open stuff up . Iam finding glare reflections to not be bad at all either . As fare as the Eagles they need to release the entire show from Hell freezes over from the Burbank shows it’s out there waiting till Henley needs more money .

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I have the Hell show they put out on DVD but it needs a remaster to 4K blu-ray. They were spot on in that one and Felder nailed it on Hotel California and I Can't Tell You Why. Walsh always nails it.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Yeah, I have the Hell show they put out on DVD but it needs a remaster to 4K blu-ray. They were spot on in that one and Felder nailed it on Hotel California and I Can't Tell You Why. Walsh always nails it.
I agree I’ve read that the Hell Freezes over shows were both recorded in there entirely as is the live from the Capital Center that’s included with the History of the Eagles blu-Ray is too . At a bare minimum they should at least get a blu-ray release . I’ve got a copy of the second night in Burbank taken off the mixer board in its original song and set order it’s not bad but could be better recorded as I always find mixing bird sound to be pretty sterile sounding mabey someday they give the public what they want .

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis