New Reavon UHD Players

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Prices over seas converted to US dollars has the UBR-X100 at roughly $1000 and the UBR-X200 at roughly $2000. Will be released in April.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
The real issue is where will they be made? If they are made in Europe this is to be encouraged. We absolutely do need to get back to manufacture in the US and Europe, and that includes the beans and chips. This is essential even if it means big tariffs on Far Eastern goods.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
The real issue is where will they be made? If they are made in Europe this is to be encouraged. We absolutely do need to get back to manufacture in the US and Europe, and that includes the beans and chips. This is essential even if it means big tariffs on Far Eastern goods.
Company is in France.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Does it matter?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Does it matter?
I think it matters a lot. Current designs are basically rubbish and awful. The current methods of manufacture are wasteful, encourage products that are not nearly as good and well thought out as they should be. They are unduly wasteful of resources and bad for the environment. A massive change of approach is well overdue. In addition most gear looks atrocious in the home, because designs are ugly and awkward, and not elegant like they should be.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis