New Pioneer Elite Receivers VSX-52TX, 54TX, 56TXi

Pioneer just announced its newest family of Elite audio/video receivers. The VSX-56TXi, VSX-54TX and VSX-52TX offer key features including automatic room calibration and enhanced amplification technology. The three new receivers sport a 15-pound power supply as well as some rather hefty capacitor sizes:
VSX-56TXi -- 2 x 27,000uf capacitor pair
VSX-54TX -- 2 x 22,000uf capacitor pair
VSX-52TX -- 2 x 15,000uf capacitor pair​
Both the VSX-56TXi and VSX-54TX receivers provide an Advanced MCACC offering all-channel 96/24 analog-to-digital conversion allowing for manual settings if preferred. MCACC also has the ability to send data to a PC through the RS232C port for a detailed and precise display of the measured reverberation frequency response in the listening room. There's too much to post here, so read the full details on these new receivers.

Get the Full Details

Attachments

M

MrPorterhouse

Audioholic Intern
Can we expect a Full review on any of these receivers in the near future?

They look awesome and I'd love to read more on their capabilities.

U

Unregistered

review

are you guys planning on reviewing one of those receivers in the near future

S

slmcdonald7

Junior Audioholic
Does the near future hold any reviews of these receivers? ;)

I

izub

Audioholic Intern
I didn't wait

Don't need a review. Bought the 54tx yesterday. However I bet the review will be good.

Wowo - now THOSE are some requests. Short answer - we WANT to review Pioneer receivers, but haven't had time to get Pioneer on board yet. This should not be a problem after CEDIA.

U

Unregistered

I am in a pickle... I want to upgrade my Denon 3801... I have the 3805 and the 56txi on my very short list.. I would love to see a head to head battle..

M

MrPorterhouse

Audioholic Intern
Oh, the drama. I hope it will last.

Can't wait to hear the results.

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
"...All amplifiers are of discrete MOSFET configuration for low distortion"

Hmm...."MOSFET" and "Low Distortion" don't seem to go together naturally but I could be wrong.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis