New Monoprice 13" and 16" 2000w THX Ultra products

E

EBN

Audioholic
New models are coming soon! Looks intresting. This time with 13" and 16" driver and 2000w rms / 3800w+ peak amp. Poor @shadyJ and he`s back when he get`s to move these. :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
FOUR ports on the 16! I want to hear that beast!

Man, Monoprice is just killing it.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
FOUR ports on the 16! I want to hear that beast!

Man, Monoprice is just killing it.
Yeah that is a dam beast! That's gotta be insane impact bass. Even the 13 inch looks pretty badass.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Timforhifi

Timforhifi

Full Audioholic
I just bought dual 15”, maybe I should return and get dual 16”. Hard to get rid of subs that hit 115db@10hz and 125db from 25-50hz. Absolutely amazing for the money, extremely close to dual Rythmik Fv18pc I had a few years ago. Except monolith 15 actually has more deep output.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Super fascinated with these 2000 Watt amp? And those cabinets are big man

What did they go for with these extreme output higher midbass extreme low end

That four port is crazy they sure are giving svs a run for it. That 16 is the same value as SVS 4000 line and I bet it seriously has more headroom.

Also there 15 just went on sale

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
SVS 4000 amp is 1200W RMS but 4200W peak vs. 2000 and 3800. Will be interesting to see what that ultimately means to its performance.

My only issue with Monoprice is availability. Some of their stuff is pretty much impossible to buy, like the amps and processors.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
SVS 4000 amp is 1200W RMS but 4200W peak vs. 2000 and 3800. Will be interesting to see what that ultimately means to its performance.

My only issue with Monoprice is availability. Some of their stuff is pretty much impossible to buy, like the amps and processors.
Exactly, it's hit or miss on whether you can find their stuff.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Exactly, it's hit or miss on whether you can find their stuff.

I think that may have a lot to do with the pandemic and disruptions in the supply chain

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
And chip shortages… though they are stocked on AKM DACs for the HTP-1
:)

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I think that may have a lot to do with the pandemic and disruptions in the supply chain
Most likely, everyone is having issues with that it seems. All these companies are talking about manufacturing costs going up and shipping go way up.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Their stuff was hard to get before Covid, now it is impossible lol.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I guess the odds are judged vs. Sony. How likely are you to get this product vs. a PS5? PS5 shortages are saying they could be all the way until 2023.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I guess the odds are judged vs. Sony. How likely are you to get this product vs. a PS5? PS5 shortages are saying they could be all the way until 2023.
Say what! 2023 holy cow! Not that I want one but that's nuts.

E

EBN

Audioholic
Super fascinated with these 2000 Watt amp? And those cabinets are big man

What did they go for with these extreme output higher midbass extreme low end

That four port is crazy they sure are giving svs a run for it. That 16 is the same value as SVS 4000 line and I bet it seriously has more headroom.

Also there 15 just went on sale
Monoprice person said we are going to be suprised how these new ones perform, high output. @shadyJ has measured the new one already so soon we will find out.

16" model vs. SVS PB16U

13" model vs. SVS PB4000

On the latest youtube video Gene said review is published today for the new Monoprice model.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Monoprice person said we are going to be suprised how these new ones perform, high output. @shadyJ has measured the new one already so soon we will find out.

16" model vs. SVS PB16U

13" model vs. SVS PB4000

On the latest youtube video Gene said review is published today for the new Monoprice model.
I'll be clicking the home page all day looking for that review Lol

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

16" model vs. SVS PB16U

13" model vs. SVS PB4000

Do you have a link to that new YouTube video. Was it the RTJ one? For some reason I can't find that one and I would like to see it anyway

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis