everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
For the love of God please use the search function before posting. There are at least 4 threads that are currently discussing the sound of electronics.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
For the love of God please use the search function before posting. There are at least 4 threads that are currently discussing the sound of electronics.
No offense but the search function on forums really suck. For the love of God if you don't like a thread and don't want to answer, don't read it and don't answer.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I agree with @Alex2057 , Uh-uh! Just because one person has one thread themselves talking about the same thing doesn't mean they don't have the right to do so!
Ryan

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
@Alex2507 , typo

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
We’ll answer all the redundant speaker and subwoofer questions! But the question about whether the Marantz or the Denon sounds better?
I’m with @everettT on this one!

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I agree with @Alex2057 , Uh-uh! Just because one person has one thread themselves talking about the same thing doesn't mean they don't have the right to do so!
Ryan

Alex was kidding lol. the search function saves new members time to post relevant threads as opposed to the 1ks of ones that have already covered the topic. Cables are one of the best examples. Clean forums make for better management. On both our boat forums I delete posts right off the bat to help users better understand.

Aside from this forum, google helps too. Keeping content clean makes for a happy forum. We have members that have multiple threads on the same subject which has us bouncing around for no reason..

All good just my weekend rant :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Would you prefer they discuss the taste of electronics? Hmmm?

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
No offense but the search function on forums really suck. For the love of God if you don't like a thread and don't want to answer, don't read it and don't answer.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
K genuis

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Some subjects are inevitably going to have discussion cycles as new people get into the audio hobby. This is one of them. I would just be grateful that hi-fi audio has any newcomers at all. This is not a growth hobby, it is on the decline, sadly.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis