New Member of the Family!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Why are you not rubbing my belly?
I have a ton of pics of her. She replaced an older dog who got sick, some type of anemia, and died literally in my arms. I was crushed. It hit me harder than I thought it would. We got Misty not long after and I poured a lot love of attention into her. We got Loki not too long after her (we lost another one, he was 14) and he gets equal doses of attention, but I'd calmed down a little with the picture taking.

20170215_151415-816x459.jpg
20171017_163657-816x459.jpg
20171022_202202-816x459.jpg

48658-135x240.jpeg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
F

Wouldn’t want to meet that thing on the street! (Even though he’s probably nice) Lmao
Yeah man, as I walked in, the dude had some music on, trying out his new speakers. I noticed his pet dog in the back of them. The eyes gave his dog away. I ask why his pet had that look on his face. Let's just call my friend Jon, anyways Jon goes, don't worry, he won't bite you he just gets that look one his face when he's about to hump somebody's leg.;):p:D

G

Grant.M

Audioholic
Yeah man, as I walked in, the dude had some music on, trying out his new speakers. I noticed his pet dog in the back of them. The eyes gave his dog away. I ask why his pet had that look on his face. Let's just call my friend Jon, anyways Jon goes, don't worry, he won't bite you he just gets that look one his face when he's about to hump somebody's leg.;):p:D
That’s too funny man! :D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I have a ton of pics of her. She replaced an older dog who got sick, some type of anemia, and died literally in my arms. I was crushed. It hit me harder than I thought it would. We got Misty not long after and I poured a lot love of attention into her. We got Loki not too long after her (we lost another one, he was 14) and he gets equal doses of attention, but I'd calmed down a little with the picture taking.

View attachment 30668View attachment 30669View attachment 30670
View attachment 30671
You do have some cool dogs man.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis