New Home Theater Setup

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
So i am guessing SVS Prime Center is good to go with that combination. Please confirm.

For the surround, are Prime satellite speakers good enough? Or do i need to consider bookshelf speakers?
I would get the Ultra center if this is going to be used for home theater. It's a much better center.

S

sathishv

Audioholic Intern
I recommended the Outlaw amps based on you purchasing SVS or Paradigm towers (dont understand why your not). But for the SVS bookshelfs this is all you'll need

@mazersteven Sorry i missread this comment before and didn't get the sense of it earlier. I am close to finishing up the basement and buying the equipment that i need. I am going ahead with SVS Prime pinnacles. So does that mean this 2-channel amp is not good for SVS? If not, i will wait for some time and buy the outlaw one's later. (Outlaw amp's doesn't have bundle and save now :( )

If i want to spread out my expense, i am guessing i can configure my home theater in 7.1.2 mode using Denon X3700H AV receiver and add these external amps later to re-configure it for 7.1.4 (or 7.2.4). I believe this plan should work fine.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That looks great! Good job man. I'll bet it sounds fantastic.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks for taking the time to follow up. It's nice to see it all come together. While the flooring looks nice my only advice is to think about laying down a large area rug between the screen and seating area to reduce reflected sound from the floor. Great job so far.

S

sathishv

Audioholic Intern
Thanks for taking the time to follow up. It's nice to see it all come together. While the flooring looks nice my only advice is to think about laying down a large area rug between the screen and seating area to reduce reflected sound from the floor. Great job so far.
Yep, was going to do it as even the projector light reflects more on this laminated floor. Thank you for the advice :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis