New Home Theater setup 5.1 - Speaker Suggestion needed 5K-8K budget

C

callerofdreams

Enthusiast
Thank you to each and everyone here. Finally, I have set up my room. I went with the following:

JBL 590 L/R
Emotiva C2+ Center
JBL 530 Surrounds
PSA S2112 Sub
Denon X3700H

Got JBL on sale. JBL is very Dynamic for HT and equally great for Music.
I Auditioned both SVS SB16 and PSA S2112 and stayed with PSA Sub. Not that SVS is bad, PSA was more suitable for my room. SVS SB 16 was tight but felt underpowered.The customer service of SVS was very good.
Tom recommended me PSA S2112 and I am very happy with the decision.

All in all, I am happy with what I have, and thank you again for all the recommendations.

A

Am_P

Full Audioholic
Thank you to each and everyone here. Finally, I have set up my room. I went with the following:

JBL 590 L/R
Emotiva C2+ Center
JBL 530 Surrounds
PSA S2112 Sub
Denon X3700H

Got JBL on sale. JBL is very Dynamic for HT and equally great for Music.
I Auditioned both SVS SB16 and PSA S2112 and stayed with PSA Sub. Not that SVS is bad, PSA was more suitable for my room. SVS SB 16 was tight but felt underpowered.The customer service of SVS was very good.
Tom recommended me PSA S2112 and I am very happy with the decision.

All in all, I am happy with what I have, and thank you again for all the recommendations.
What's that Emotiva doing in there?? Get rid of that Emotiva center and get the following https://www.jbl.com/studio-5-series/STUDIO+520C.html?dwvar_STUDIO 520C_color=Black-USA-Current&cgid=studio-5-series#start=1

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I have the 520C and like it but a lot of people that do have the JBL 5 series speakers skip the 520C for a center channel. A lot do go with a 3 way center like Emotiva.
I'm gonna wait on Erin to go his review and measurements of the SVS Prime center because that could be interesting as it is a more affordable 3 way center.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis