New Home Theater Build

R

ROCSTARR

Audiophyte
Hi everyone, I just posted in loudspeakers,I think I should have posted here.I just purchased the Infinity Primus P253 loudspeaker X2, P143 bookshelf X2 and the PC251 center channel. I got all 5 speakers for $412.38 Cdn. taxes in. Was this a good deal? I can't find any reviews on these speakers. I am thinking of pairing them with the Onkyo TX-NR616 AV receiver. It is currently on for $490.00 Cdn. I would appreciate any and all input and advice. These components will be with an existing Panny GT60 Plasma. Thanks in advance. Cheers......

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Welcome! Yes that's a hell of a deal. Most members here love Infinities. The Onkyo Receiver will do you just fine with enough power.
Here is a good subwoofer for a great price. I have it, it's great! Read member here Jim Wilson's review: PS10 10" High Powered Premium Home Theater Subwoofer
Enjoy your system. Great TV you got there too.:D

R

ROCSTARR

Audiophyte
Thanks for your response and the heads up on the sub,I knew I was forgetting something lol...that is a good deal on that sub. $159 I'll have to see if it is available here in Canada. Thanks again...:D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You're welcome! Amazon sells it too, but a little higher in price. Believe me it's sounds awesome especially for the price it's going for. Let me know how it goes. Please post pictures once you set it up.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You will do good with that 10 inch sub in a small to medium room. If large get the 12 inch one.

D

Dee

Audiophyte
Dumb question, not looking for a long drawn out explanation. Just a short do this please...Maybe some side notes to understand. I have JBL 115-H mid-bass drivers. Want to use for mid bass. Would just like an enclosure size n port and frequency sweep so i can build the crossover. Thank You

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis