Jagger

Jagger

Enthusiast
Just wanted to say hi. I'm new to this forum and just figured I'd introduce myself. I work AV for a college, have installed professionally for residential and commercial systems for over 10 years, and I just stumbled across this place. I'm sure this place will be a great place to learn new and old tricks and I look forward to sharing my knowledge as well! Whats up!

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Jagger, welcome to the forum. There are some incredible equipment reviews on this forum and a lot of useful information. Unless of course we are talking about Shinerman who is "A wealth of useless knowledge". ;)

Get ready for a serious case of upgraditis!

Jagger

Jagger

Enthusiast
upgraditis??? Shoot, I forgot to mention that on the side I am a dealer and Installer, so I try to upgrade as much as possible and always have friends that are willing to buy slightly used equipment at great prices. As long as the new stuff looks "kinda" like the old stuff the wife can never tell the difference. :)

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Jagger,

Welcome. Glad to have you onboard.

What equipment are you currently running in your home? Dual systems?

20to20K

Full Audioholic
Jagger said:
As long as the new stuff looks "kinda" like the old stuff the wife can never tell the difference. :)
Hey Jag!

The walls have ears! Don't spill out all our secret tricks!

"Honey...are your speakers bigger than before?

"No dear...you must be losing weight or something..."
:D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Not so new here

Jagger said:
Just wanted to say hi. I'm new to this forum and just figured I'd introduce myself. I work AV for a college, have installed professionally for residential and commercial systems for over 10 years, and I just stumbled across this place. I'm sure this place will be a great place to learn new and old tricks and I look forward to sharing my knowledge as well! Whats up!

Welcome aboard. :D
You should find this place to your liking if you are after objective information.

C

Catdaddy

Junior Audioholic
Hey Jagger,

Fairly new here myself .. these guys are good .. and Clint is the man. Check his system out. :)

Jagger

Jagger

Enthusiast
Buckeyefan 1 said:
What equipment are you currently running in your home?

At this time its not much really, new home theater is actually under construction, and because it's gonna be my "show room", I'm gonna try and write most of it off.

Right now I do have a fairly new Denon AVR885, Denon DVD player, JBL HTI inwalls, and JBL Northridge Sub.

Trying to design a "demo" wall of several speakers, should be fun, I love custom installs.

Actually finished a job last night, in which the customer nearly blew his wad after seeing the Yankees game in HD on his new 61" RCA Scenium DLP.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis