malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
The new "Chiclets" (Stolen from BuckeyeFan) is a great idea. But what the heck it makes me sound like a slut:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
I guess I just found out I'm a brown noiser or something huh! :eek:

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
que?

what are "chiclets" other then the gum? are they those green things?

sheep

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
mrnomas said:
Sí Señor :D
.....MrNomas, you shore got a lot of scrambled eggs/chicklets on that uniform hat, Mister, and I want you to know I voted you every last one of them, grin....

.....let's hear something funny....no pressure now, just jump right in there, and your green light is on, so we know you're here, haha......

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
of coarse, I know exaclty what they are for....

what are they for? some sort of grading system?

sheep

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Sheep, when I put my cursor over your chiclet, it says "you are an unknown quantity at this point." Is that a good thing?

That doesn't sound right. How about...When one accidently runs their arrow over your green rating piece, it says... Damn, nothing sounds right.

How about "when you accept a cursor into your chiclet,"... this isn't working out at all.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
mrnomas said:
Sí Señor :D
MR N,

I think Clint is playing with the ratings system. It says "you're looking for a job at AH." Does that mean you're unemployed and have nothing better to do with your time than to answer newbie questions about the new Pioneer 1015? ;) I'm still gaining recognition. Heck, at this point, what have I got to lose?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
buck, look at how mayn posts I have....
It took me awhile to get a membership having a hotmail email.

I don't think people need a green thing to tell them about somone's personality, they could just talk to them instead. People are to lazy these days.

considering you have 2000 posts and it says, you are gaining some quantity, that doesn't mean much. The system is new, and I have very little posts. Gotta look at the big picture buddy.

sheep

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Buckeyefan 1 said:
MR N,

I think Clint is playing with the ratings system. It says "you're looking for a job at AH." Does that mean you're unemployed and have nothing better to do with your time than to answer newbie questions about the new Pioneer 1015? ;)
Clearly, you have not been reading my posts. I so RARELY have anything useful to say. I just surf the forums looking for new and interesting ways of being sarcastic while at the same time using as many lists as possible. To that end...

Reasons why you shouldn't take advice from Mr.Nomas (aka OPRA):

1) He's a sarcastic punk
2) He's totally whipped
3) He once mixed up efficiency and sensitivity
4) He spells dB, db and Hz, hz.
5) What kind of lame screen name is Mr.Nomas anyways?
6) If it weren't for spell check, this post would be completely indecipherable (or in code as I like to say)
7) He's got a better chance of growing wings and flying than of convincing his wife to buy him a universal player
8) He recommended the JBL Northridge series to his father and now his father loves them so much that he won't get rid of them
9) His old sub tried to eat his child and he paused long enough to take a picture just so he could post it on the forum
10) He can't use a measuring tape and was stupid enough to admit it in an article published on this very site
11) The most recent post that had ANY advice much less USEFUL advice simply stated that Netflix rocks. Yeah, went way out on a limb on that one.
12) Hey, he’s only got a couple hundred posts, how smart can he be?
13) Statistically, he’s killed more threads than any other member on this forum; he’s the online equivalent of an SBD in a crowded room.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
mrnomas: Great post. Here's my favorites and replies.
3) He once mixed up efficiency and sensitivity
Classic - don't ever confuse those two. Red flags go up immediately.
4) He spells dB, db and Hz, hz.
Another classic. Something about needing twice the speakers to halve the output and double the omage "z" at -3db, I mean -3Db, or is it -3dB. Why, why the capital letter?
5) What kind of lame screen name is Mr.Nomas anyways?
Must be Spanish - the WAF is overwhelming in your alcoba! No Mas, No Mas! Senorita, muy buena, pero mas es mas miercoles.
8) He recommended the JBL Northridge series to his father and now his father loves them so much that he won't get rid of them
Who doesn't like JBL Northridge here? That stuff rocks. It's all relative :)
9) His old sub tried to eat his child and he paused long enough to take a picture just so he could post it on the forum
You know, we really miss that photo. You still have that monster sub?
10) He can't use a measuring tape and was stupid enough to admit it in an article published on this very site
He was using the metric end - or reading it backwards. :)
11) The most recent post that had ANY advice much less USEFUL advice simply stated that Netflix rocks. Yeah, went way out on a limb on that one.
And I cancelled my membership at Blockbuster and have nothing now except 3 HD channels that look really crisp!

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
I have heard about this famous picture of a chold being fed to a subwoofer. I tried to search for it but cannot find anything. I want to see it. Can someone help?

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
malvado78 said:
I have heard about this famous picture of a chold being fed to a subwoofer. I tried to search for it but cannot find anything. I want to see it. Can someone help?
Click here, though I'm sure it will disappoint after all the build up.

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
Thanks! thats great there was no disappointment. Its really funny. I feel so much better now that I can be include in the conversations of it. :)

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Ask and ye shall receive.
Seek and ye shall find.
Knock and ye shall find out if that sub has any dampening material in it or not.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
chiclet comments..

Is there a way to find out who sent you the postivie/negative reputaion point? And can a higher authority remove the addition or subtraction if they don't agree?

sheep

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
MacManNM said:
I hate when I can't give a greenie to someone who deserves it. Like here, post 66: http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=88472&postcount=66
.....Gentlemen, I can't help but suspect where this is heading, and I must say I didn't mean this post in any way negatively toward anyone....in fact, it was meant along the lines of humor, of which I've been totally cured of attempting to accomplish any more, also.....

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
don't change mule

dear mule,

i love the way you talk. I causes people to think about what they just read, like an epic novel, cept the novel can talk to you. :D

I'm not being scarcastic by the way, I really like how you type.

sheep

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Sheep said:
dear mule,

I love the way you talk. It causes people to think about what they just read, like an epic novel, cept the novel can talk to you. :D

I'm not being scarcastic by the way, I really like how you type.

sheep
.....Sheep, I am most humbled by those words I don't feel deserving of....I am going through a taxing trial for sure....one of my daughters is having a rough go of being 25....a parent can reach the point they have no choice but to be supporting as much as they can, but have to commit the child into God's hands, especially if the 25 year-old child is adamant about their being an adult....I have little to add to this site but experience with some of the equipment, and would take a beating rather than offend....thanks, Sheep, I needed that......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis