ARES24

ARES24

Full Audioholic
... Took about 5 hours to cut, dado, and router. Now that I know what I am doing I could probably do it in half that. Once I get the drivers (likely in a couple weeks) I will be able to finish the front baffle and finish the build.

I plan to put together a cabinet diagram so the thinking is removed from the equation :).

Since this cabinet is built from pictures and guesses on my part it would be nice if someone could actually take measurements from a completed speaker. I don't have the equipment or know how to do it. I showed these pics to Dennis and he said that it looks good so here's hoping!:D

W

WiseG

Enthusiast
Hello, I have been busy doing other projects for the last year and just wanted to see what happened on the forum and saw this thread and remembered I sent a question to Dennis about a center and get this answer, cut and paste from the email:
Hi Ronny Here are the dimensions. I hope you can deal with metrics:

Dimensions: 455 mm (W) x 201 mm (H) x 310 mm (Depth) Port: 25 mm (H) x 132 mm (W) x 124 (Depth) ; Driver positions: Tweeter 75 mm from the top. Woofers: 100 mm fromthe top, 93 mm from the side Cheers, Dennis

Last edited by a moderator:
ARES24

ARES24

Full Audioholic
I have the speaker built but I haven't been able to finish the 'write up'.

(I work in construction, this is a bad time of year for spare time :/ sorry all)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis