NEW: Arylic A50 - WiFi & Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Amplifier Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Arylic A50 - WiFi & Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Stereo Amplifier Giveaway!

Contest CLOSED
Winner to be contacted soon, good luck!

We’ve partnered with Arylic to give away a new Arylic A50 WiFi & Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Amplifier!

Arylic-A50-Life.jpg
Register Now for Your Chance to WIN!
Wireless Multi-room stereo amplifier for speakers:
A50 is a wireless digital integrated Stereo Amplifier for speakers. You can stream your audio wirelessly to your speakers with Wi-fi, Bluetooth 5.0, Airplay, DLNA & UPnP. It is the simplest way to enjoy music wirelessly.
  • STABLE STREAMING: Wi-Fi Streaming is more stable than Bluetooth without audio compression or latency. Enjoy better experience with music streaming.
  • BRILLIANT SOUND: A50 Amplifier equipped with 2.0 stereo pair system and STA326 DAC, allows you to experience theater-like audio at home.
  • EQ CONTROL: Customize your favorite audio effect with our Free iOS & Android APP.
  • BUILD UP YOUR WHOLE HOUSE AUDIO: 50W*2 Dual stereo channel and multi-room features, with only a phone you can control your whole house audio and enjoy hi-res music in every corner.
  • ALL THE MUSIC YOU LIKE: Supported music streaming services include Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer, Qobuz, Internet Radio, iheart Radio, Napster and more. You can also access your personal music collection from NAS or USB, your favorite music - your way!
Manufacturer Information:
Arylic A50 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth

Please Read Before Entering: Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations

Entry must be received BEFORE 10/31/20 at 11:59 PM EST
PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Arylic email newsletters. Contest open to the Continental US only.

To enter the Giveaway, simply:
1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Arylic email newsletters.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.

<<< Click Here to Register for the Giveaway! >>>
Entry must be received BEFORE 10/31/20 at 11:59 PM EST

PRIZE DESCRIPTION
From Arylic: "Streaming your Music Everywhere! Anywhere in your household Wi-Fi you can just take out your phone and play the music for your whole family. A bedtime Story for your kids, or a love song for your significant other, it's easy and wireless."

“Free iOS & Android App! Our App called 4stream is compatible to your iOS & Android system. Keep your A50 up-to-date using the free app & receive automated firmware update notifications.”

The Audioholics Video Review of the Prize:

Arylic A50 System Review​

PRIZE: One Arylic A50 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Amplifier
(Retail value: 199.99)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Prize to be sent through November 2020.

CONTEST RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Arylic newsletters. Read the complete Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations before entering. One new subscriber who joins between now to 10/31/20 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends Oct 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST! Contest open for Continental US only.

Last edited:
J

jborchel

Audiophyte
Tony, could you write an article explaining the data flow design of the application where you are trying to take a stream from Tidal, for instance, and playing it lossless using wi-fi through an AVR to existing speakers. The Tidal app can be found on a phone, a tablet, and a device like a Firestick or Roku. I, hopefully “we”, would like to understand which part of the design actually acquires the lossless stream from Tidal and how does it get to the AVR for playback. For instance, is my phone receiving the stream and relaying it to the receiver via AirPlay or wi-fi? Or is it just telling Tidal to send it straight to the receiver via wi-fi or Ethernet, if it’s hardwired like my receiver? I know I’m probably over analyzing the application but I’m concerned about tools like AirPlay are downgrading the stream quality while I’m paying for the hi-rez streaming.

Long Audio Beard

Long Audio Beard

Enthusiast
Tony, could you write an article explaining the data flow design of the application where you are trying to take a stream from Tidal, for instance, and playing it lossless using wi-fi through an AVR to existing speakers. The Tidal app can be found on a phone, a tablet, and a device like a Firestick or Roku. I, hopefully “we”, would like to understand which part of the design actually acquires the lossless stream from Tidal and how does it get to the AVR for playback. For instance, is my phone receiving the stream and relaying it to the receiver via AirPlay or wi-fi? Or is it just telling Tidal to send it straight to the receiver via wi-fi or Ethernet, if it’s hardwired like my receiver? I know I’m probably over analyzing the application but I’m concerned about tools like AirPlay are downgrading the stream quality while I’m paying for the hi-rez streaming.
I think AirPlay over WiFi is usually 16 bit audio, but "lossless", so if the source file is 16 bit you get a good quality transmission. If the source file is higher than 16 bit, then I think AirPlay downsamples to 16 bit audio before transmitting. I think most anything you stream over WiFi using AirPlay goes at 16 bit. I think that any app that is using AirPlay to transmit will end up with 16 bit at the end. Downsampling from a higher bitrate to 16 bit might still sound great but not everyone agrees about that!

If something like Tidal's app can stream over WiFi without using AirPlay maybe it streams at a higher bitrate but I don't know what it might do. Maybe network players that have Tidal functionality built-in use your phone just for control but the actual music content is streaming over the internet to the network player directly and bypassing the phone for example? That way they can do any bitrate and compression they want to use. I think that is what they can do but not sure.

Long Audio Beard

Long Audio Beard

Enthusiast
Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Apologies for the late final entry into this forum.

Our lucky winner from WAY back last November was Richard Bianchi from the historic state of MA, on the outskirts of Boston, the city that gave us the world's greatest NHL hockey franchise, the Boston Bruins!

We're looking forward to future contests and best of luck to all!

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Sorry M8, but you definitely got the NHL part all wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis