New and need advice!

A

Aust11n

Audiophyte
Hello all in advance I appreciate all the knowledge and advice to come!

I have recently purchased a pair of Martinlogan b1s and one c1. I also have a martinlogan dynamo 800x10 600w sealed sub coming in. The power unit I was suggested at Best Buy was a denon avr x1800h 80w 7.2 it was on sale price along with the sub. First question should I go ahead and return them and just get the b2s or will I not notice much of a sound difference. Are the b2s worth the extra 100 a piece. I’m just trying to get the best overall of the two. I will also be getting a pair of either the f1 or f2 soon down the road to complete the set so I just want to make sure I’m not messing up.
-So keep the b1s or go get the b2s
-Future purchase get the f1s or f2s
- is my power unit going to be enough to bring the best out of the speakers? They have a good sale on pioneer elite vsx lx 505 9.2 120watt for 900 and another sale on pioneer elite vsx lx105 7.2 100 watt for 500. I paid 600 for the denon. And it has a lower watt then both so I’m thinking it makes sense to go get more power but I need to know if these receivers are reliable and going to last me for years to come with the setup I want. Thanks again everyone and look forward to seeing what I should do

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis