LineController

LineController

Junior Audioholic
Updated corrected model #’S. Hello,
Decided I’m finally going to take a serious about setting this thing up. Was into drag racing but got over that but still need something to keep me involved. Some equipment I’ve had for a long time and some recently bought. Hopefully my stuff is sufficient enough to satisfy my hunger for nice sound. My equipment is ( don’t have model# off hand)
Yamaha RXA800
FR lounds-Klipsch towers with Icon VF35
Center- Klipsch SC1
Sides-Klipsch R-51m
Rears- Fluance bipolar’s AVBP2
Sub- Klipsch SPL 100
TV Samsung 6 series 55”

looking to learn tips and tricks from some more experienced enthusiasts.

Attachments

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Definitely some interesting yet very techy information there. Enjoyed and learned from 10 myths article
Even simple things like going thru your avr manual can explain a lot of things....as well as map out your options to play with. Biggest source of sound quality, aside from a legit source to begin with, is going to be your speakers/room. So getting your speaker positioning dialed in and understanding how sub placement works with room modes, can be an excellent start.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Hello,
Decided I’m finally going to take a serious about setting this thing up. Was into drag racing but got over that but still need something to keep me involved. Some equipment I’ve had for a long time and some recently bought. Hopefully my stuff is sufficient enough to satisfy my hunger for nice sound. My equipment is ( don’t have model# off hand)
Yamaha RXA800
FR lounds-Klipsch towers with 2-5.25 woofers
Center- Klipsch with 2-5.25 woofers
Sides-Klipsch R-51m
Rears- Fluance bipolar’s
Sub- Klipsch SPL 100
TV Samsung 6 series 55”

It's all relative to what your ears like.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Hello,
Decided I’m finally going to take a serious about setting this thing up. Was into drag racing but got over that but still need something to keep me involved.
I think your gear will allow you to enjoy the sights and sounds of 20,000 plus HP come to life when two fuel cars leave the line ;)

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Hello,
Yamaha RXA800
FR lounds-Klipsch towers with 2-5.25 woofers
Center- Klipsch with 2-5.25 woofers
Sides-Klipsch R-51m
Rears- Fluance bipolar’s
Sub- Klipsch SPL 100
TV Samsung 6 series 55”

Bi/di pole rears isn't gonna do much for you, fyi. Typically they are used for sides in very long rooms. I'd personally stick with monopole or move the Fluance to the sides if purchased already.

LineController

LineController

Junior Audioholic
Yea. I’ve had the bipoles for years. Sides were original plan but I read somewhere if you cant put rears in optimal location bipoles is a consideration. I suppose I can rotate and test

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Couple inches under that tire? I guess about 10.05@125.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Welcome to AH.
This place will certainly help with your addiction. :D

Read all you can even if it is too techy for you. At least you may be exposed to all the snakes out there, snake oil that is, or just plain BS. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
very nice, I recognized the track, Atco in S Jersey I believe ? I raced there a few times, Maple Grove was my home track for the five years I campaigned my '86 Monte Carlo SS in Heavy Eliminator (best was 10.14 @ 135)

LineController

LineController

Junior Audioholic
very nice, I recognized the track, Atco in S Jersey I believe ? I raced there a few times, Maple Grove was my home track for the five years I campaigned my '86 Monte Carlo SS in Heavy Eliminator (best was 10.14 @ 135)
Very nice. After camaro which was LT1. 383ci. AFR heads. Race built TH400 rmvb. T brake. Protorque 3800 converter Quick performance 9” 35 spline axles. Had big dreams but just got too expensive to play and tapping on 11.5 would need roll bar. So I swapped to this and let my daughter run it. Her pb 12.6@114

LineController

LineController

Junior Audioholic
Very nice. After camaro which was LT1. 383ci. AFR heads. Race built TH400 rmvb. T brake. Protorque 3800 converter Quick performance 9” 35 spline axles. Had big dreams but just got too expensive to play and tapping on 11.5 would need roll bar. So I swapped to this and let my daughter run it. Her pb 12.6@114

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis