Never got my registration Confirmation

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hmm, well, I've no idea how it happened, but I appear to be "Awaiting Registration Conf" (under my name at the top of my posts).

I feel somehow young again. :rolleyes: :D

EDIT: Actually, I changed some information in my Public Profile earlier today. Maybe that's got something to do with it? :confused:

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not sure what to say....... Umm......welcome.
Hope you decide to stick around for another 1400 plus posts once you get all registered and everything.:D :D

hawkfish

hawkfish

Audiophyte
Hi Clint,

If you have a chance, please resend my confirmation too.

Thanks

C

cutlas

Enthusiast
Me too

I'm awaiting confirmation as well - please re-send if possible.

Cheers,
CutlaS

R

ryanlionrah

Audiophyte
I am awaiting a confirmation e-mail as well, could you please send it to ryanlionrah at hotmail? Or should I send a feedback e-mail through the main site?

sleeper

sleeper

Audioholic Intern
... waiting...

Hello...

I, too, am awaiting registration confirmation. I have yet to receive that ellusive email. Thanks.
Please send to sleeper@295.ca

sleeper

Thanks.:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Can you believe it? My first posts are in this exact thread. Wow, time warp.

SheepStar

T

TechnoMom

Audiophyte
**waving hand over here**

I'm having the same problem as the posters before me. Never got the confirmation email, so all I can do is post replies but am unable to start a thread. Thanks in advance!

TechnoMom

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Sheep said:
Can you believe it? My first posts are in this exact thread. Wow, time warp.

SheepStar
Ah, yes, the good old days. Back when you were young, innocent, and unopinionated. :eek:

D

Droshi

Audiophyte
Been a couple days, I haven't gotten mine. If you could send another that'd be cool :)

DOBBER

DOBBER

Audiophyte

Not to take this thread off subject but can somebody help me with my administrative rights. I am trying to start a new thread but I keep getting this response.

"DOBBER, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.""

I have never recieved an email. BTW- I think this is a great site and I have been lurking around for sometime searching through the archives. Just wish I could start a new thread because I need some expert advice......

~Dobber

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
You have to have a certain number of posts before you can start a new thread. I don't know the number off hand but it should be posted on the main forum page somewhere.

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
nope, your first post can be a thread starter - but you have to be a registered user, and under DOBBER it says: "Awaiting Registration Conf", so he can't start threads yet.

DOBBER

DOBBER

Audiophyte
no. 5 said:
nope, your first post can be a thread starter - but you have to be a registered user, and under DOBBER it says: "Awaiting Registration Conf", so he can't start threads yet.
Thats the problem I am trying to resolve.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis