S

sparky77

Full Audioholic
Just went to watch a movie on netflix, and the message is that the server is down. Came as a major surprise when I just got power back on after 3 hours, and every other website worked.

S

sparky77

Full Audioholic
Wasn't down for long, back up again, anybody else have problems?

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
I just tried, got the message "try again". So it looks like Netflix Canada is affected too.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I was trying to watch a flick with the wife about 2 minutes ago and I got the Try Again message.

Update

For those of you who use the PS3 to stream Netflix I'm sorry to say it's still down, you can still watch using the PC, Xbox360, Wii and any BDP with a Netflix app. If you use your PS3 you will get Error Code 200, 300, 201.:mad:

Last edited:
T

tjf120

Audioholic Intern
Mine was done for a few hours last night (I use PS3 to access).

Good link on engaget, was surprised to read about some of the shows that won't be renewed this summer for Netflix service.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Just went to watch a movie on netflix, and the message is that the server is down. Came as a major surprise when I just got power back on after 3 hours, and every other website worked.
You must have had a bad storm in western ND as well. It blew hard with driving snow here last night. I was concerned we would loose power, but the lights never flickered.

I did test the generator yesterday though! This morning the snow is driven hard into the trees. It is a real winter wonderland this morning.

I have the shop heating up and will get the tractor out on about 30 minutes.

S

sparky77

Full Audioholic
South Central ND actually. We didn't get hit as hard as the Bismarck area, but we had a main line pole go down because of ground thawing right before the storm and they didn't get it fixed properly so of course the wind took it down again. Then finally the power comes back on and I wanted to enjoy a movie right away, and of course had to wait another hour or so before the site was back up.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis