Netflix: The Witcher

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watch half of episode one 2 weeks ago and rewatched it last night. I think this will be a favorite. That Superman dude does a good job so far...

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Oooh man! I saw the trailer video yesterday! Can't wait!! Thanks for posting this bro!!
So many good shows dropping soon!

I'm finishing up Star Trek Discovery in anticipation of S4 soon. Witcher re-watch is next... then Another Life

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
So many good shows dropping soon!

I'm finishing up Star Trek Discovery in anticipation of S4 soon. Witcher re-watch is next... then Another Life
I just re-signed up for Netflix!! I ain't missing Witcher for nothing! Plus, Ozark final season!!

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
On a side note, don't want to detail OP's thread, I just read, they're making a BoonDock Saints 3. And yes Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flanery will be in the 3rd.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
S2 is up and running...
not gonna start it tonight, hopefully soon.

Looks like S3 has been picked up with writing being wrapped earlier this month.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'd not tried dipping into this at all. Saw a bit with Henry Cavill on Colbert's show showing a clip....pretty sure I'm not interested after that, tho. Just don't get some genres I guess...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
S2 is up and running...
not gonna start it tonight, hopefully soon.

Looks like S3 has been picked up with writing being wrapped earlier this month.
I watched the first 2 last night and I'm right back into it. They're still doing this thing with hopping between 2 different stories but I'm still able to follow. The monsters and special effects have stepped up. There's a cursed creature at the beginning with a monster/boars head and I was amazed at the effects. The lip and mouth movements during speech are spot on. I cannot tell if it's cg or practical, likely a combination of both, but done so well its very convincing. I was quite impressed. The critter effects are way better all around so far tho. Cavil once again is nailing the the character of Geralt. I think they nailed Vesemir too.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched the first 2 last night and I'm right back into it. They're still doing this thing with hopping between 2 different stories but I'm still able to follow. The monsters and special effects have stepped up. There's a cursed creature at the beginning with a monster/boars head and I was amazed at the effects. The lip and mouth movements during speech are spot on. I cannot tell if it's cg or practical, likely a combination of both, but done so well its very convincing. I was quite impressed. The critter effects are way better all around so far tho. Cavil once again is nailing the the character of Geralt. I think they nailed Vesemir too.
Same here. Watched the first two episodes. So far it's as good if not better. Monsters in both episodes are definitely much more visual and impressive.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'll read the books and played all 3 video games
Witcher III: Wild Hunt may well be my all time favorite video game. I've beaten 3 times and got most of the way through a fourth playthrough (NG+). Watching the series makes me wanna blow the dust off my controller and play it some more.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Witcher III: Wild Hunt may well be my all time favorite video game. I've beaten 3 times and got most of the way through a fourth playthrough (NG+). Watching the series makes me wanna blow the dust off my controller and play it some more.
What gaming system do you have? I really want to add thr new consoles to my theater system but I'm trying to wait till the supply issues calm down

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
What gaming system do you have? I really want to add thr new consoles to my theater system but I'm trying to wait till the supply issues calm down
;)
I will most definitely buy a PS5, myself.
I may add an xbox if needed to play new Bethesda games (Fallout and Elder Scrolls).

(I'm really pissed at MS buying Bethesda.)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Xbox 1X. I haven't even tried to get one of the newer consoles yet. I don't game as much as I use to so I'm waiting for a price drop and make sure any kinks or glitches are worked out. I learned my lesson with the 360. They sent me - no exaggeration - 9 replacement units because of the blinking red circle of death. I spent more time waiting for replacements than playing games that first year... :oops:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis