Netflix: The Witcher

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I actually like the Watchmen movie a lot better than the TV series; it is usually the other way around. :D
It's one of these blue moon things, where I agree with you. I couldn't get into the TV show, even after forcing myself watching the 2nd or 3rd episode.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I finally finished Witcher. It’s good but takes about 4 or 5 episodes to get into it. Overall it’s good but not GOT good. YMMV :)

B

baronvonellis

Audioholic
Wow, I guess the show is so popular according to Netflix, they are going to make a Witcher animated movie now! Although their new metric for watching a show is if you see only 2 minutes of a show. I don't know how realistic that is.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I watched Witcher for the first time at my Son home yesterday, I like it. The Episode where he has to fight that beastly woman but not kill her to break the spell on her. Lots of eye candy for sure.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Honest Trailers made a video.

"Comes a series that was meant to be the next "Game of Thrones", but ended up more like "Xena, Warrior Princess".

"I ain't mad at it."

lol

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Honest Trailers made a video.

"Comes a series that was meant to be the next "Game of Thrones", but ended up more like "Xena, Warrior Princess".

"I ain't mad at it."

lol
That’s my take on that series, I stopped watching it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It doesn't suck! Gooooo XENA!!!!!!
Xena might have been good. I love Lucy Lawless. :D

And Xena wasn't meant to be a serious "Game of Thrones" type of series like "Witcher" is.

Xena was meant to be more fun and games with hot babes. :D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
yeah her side kick the lil blonde and Xena would get all Touchy-feely on some episodes. :oops:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Xena might have been good. I love Lucy Lawless. :D

And Xena wasn't meant to be a serious "Game of Thrones" type of series like "Witcher" is.

Xena was meant to be more fun and games with hot babes. :D
Is it though? I think it is meant to be somewhere in between the two. Which I'm fine with. If they were trying to be serious with the first season, then yeah, they did a horrible job.

Plus, Xena was a Sam Raimi project which makes it's cheesiness totally acceptable. In the best way.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis