Netflix: The Witcher

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Bro you'd be the type of person Id hate watching something with your picky about EVERYTHING! ;) :p
Well I can’t help it if I don’t understand what they’re talking about?

At least I’m willing to re-watch with subtitle. :D

But yeah, I guess am picky. I will even make fun of the shows or movies I like if I think they are being absurd.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

But yeah, I guess am picky. I will even make fun of the shows or movies I like if I think they are being absurd.
Ain't nothing wrong with being picky u do you bro you do you:D

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thanks to PBS I got exposed to a good few British shows back when I was a teenager. Doctor Who, primarily, but some others that I caught here and there.

And my god, the first season of Blackadder still stands as one of the funniest damn things I've ever seen in my life.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

You must be expecting a specific way of talking being where you're from. My grandmother is an Okie and she has a special way of talking. We still love her though. :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You must be expecting a specific way of talking being where you're from. My grandmother is an Okie and she has a special way of talking. We still love her though. :)
Probably country folks speak differently than City folks. :D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I’m sure you guy’s heard, Ed O Coach of the LSU Tigers talk. Yeah he really is that dude from that movie WaterBoy.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
man back when Pink Floyd first came out the only way I could understand that LP was to smoke a bunch of weed. Who calls their Mom, Mum what’s a Mum? First head that I thought they gotta be talking about some kind of dog.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks to PBS I got exposed to a good few British shows back when I was a teenager. Doctor Who, primarily, but some others that I caught here and there.

And my god, the first season of Blackadder still stands as one of the funniest damn things I've ever seen in my life.
I've been hearing Dr Who is a complete mess now. Viewers are plummeting

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
There are cities in Oklahoma? :oops:
Haha. In fact the new Watchmen TV series from HBO is set in the city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. ;)

The new Stephen King TV series “The Outsider” is also set in another City in Oklahoma. Oh wait, that’s a fictional city in Oklahoma, not a real one. :D

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Haha. In fact the new Watchmen TV series from HBO is set in the city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. ;)

The new Stephen King TV series “The Outsider” is also set in another City in Oklahoma. Oh wait, that’s a fictional city in Oklahoma, not a real one. :D
Oddly enough, so was “The Outsiders” (in Tulsa, not a fictional OK city).

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Oddly enough, so was “The Outsiders” (in Tulsa, not a fictional OK city).
Oh, yeah, man, forgot about that awesome movie/novel. It was part of a required reading back in school (OKC school) growing up.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

I've been hearing Dr Who is a complete mess now. Viewers are plummeting
I barely kept interest after David Tenant stepped down. He was one of the best to ever take on that role.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

The Outsider is one of the books I got for Christmas. Good grief I hope the show has a better conclusion than the book. :rolleyes:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

So far that show's pretty good. Never read the book though.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I actually like the Watchmen movie a lot better than the TV series; it is usually the other way around. :D
Been a long time since I've seen the movie. After I finish the book I plan to watch it again.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Been a long time since I've seen the movie. After I finish the book I plan to watch it again.
Although the TV is a continuation of the movie, the Watchmen movie makes a lot more sense to me than the entire season of the TV series.

I just feel like the movie has better character development even though it's really short compared to the TV series.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Being the deep person that I am... I took sometime to analyze the series............i dont like the interpretation of the main character......but the eye candy is good. So based on that its a thumbs up... Ooops forgotton to mention have decent CGI

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis