Needing help on what would suite my needs best

T

Txgonzo

Audiophyte
I have been recently looking into the elac debut 2.0 f6 tower speakers with a c6.2 center and b6.2 for backs. However I've been seeing a lot of people going polk signature series as well. I would be purchasing the s60 towers and an s35 center and s20 for the surrounds. The problem I'm having is which would sound better and more balanced with two Dayton 1200's also I was thinking about the Onkyo tx-nr777. Any suggestions for better speakers around the same price range would be much appreciated. (Total price for everything is about 3000 usd

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I have been recently looking into the elac debut 2.0 f6 tower speakers with a c6.2 center and b6.2 for backs. However I've been seeing a lot of people going polk signature series as well. I would be purchasing the s60 towers and an s35 center and s20 for the surrounds. The problem I'm having is which would sound better and more balanced with two Dayton 1200's also I was thinking about the Onkyo tx-nr777. Any suggestions for better speakers around the same price range would be much appreciated. (Total price for everything is about 3000 usd
go with what sounds good to you. Example: I wouldnt go with either. You however might. They are two different animals. For 3k I'd get the best front 3 and not worry about what the surround channels are

Last edited:
everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Consider RBH, SVS, Revel, as some to consider. SALK if you can wait. If your dropping 3k do it on good speakers that require minimal amplification

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic
I personally would get a Denon X series receiver, because Audessey is much better than AccuEQ, especially XT32 in the 3000 series and up. (I’m also an Onkyo owner FYI)

With your budget of $3000, I’d actually be looking at much higher quality speakers than Elac Debut or Polk Signature series. Revel, Kef, and Monitor Audio would be my 100% go to. PM me for a bit more info and help (in more ways than you think) if you like.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis