Need Speakers For Yamaha RXV2400

D

dr.hug

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>would you say the Yamaha HX speakers sound better than the Paradigm? what about the low end?

With the paridigm I was able to do a trade in with the JBLs...
also the Yamaha and paridigm are similarly priced the off set is the center channel Paradigms is more and Yamahas is less

So they break almost even.

(I am looking at the mains and center no surronds in this budget)</font>

A

abe

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>dr. hug,  

for $2000 for mains+center, you should look into Dynaudio Audience series.   Before put down the money, try to find a local Dynaudio dealer and audition their speakers and if you don't like the sound just walk away.   Dynaudio makes the most accurate, dynamic, and linear drivers in the world! Lots of high end speaker makers choose Dyn drivers as well.

www.dynaudiousa.com

Abe
(writing this message listening to Dyn's and &nbsp;bare footed -- the Dyn's knocked my sock off! &nbsp;:)</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
dr.hug : <font color='#000000'>would you say the Yamaha HX speakers sound better than the Paradigm? what about the low end?

With the paridigm I was able to do a trade in with the JBLs...
also the Yamaha and paridigm are similarly priced the off set is the center channel Paradigms is more and Yamahas is less

So they break almost even.

(I am looking at the mains and center no surronds in this budget)</font>
<font color='#0000FF'>It is difficult to compare between the two as both have their own attrributes, the Yamaha is very accurate and Yamaha tradationaly bases their speakers on this attribute, their speaker division spawned from their musical instruments division originally as they were not satisfied with what was available in the market then and decided to develop their own. and the Paradigm is quite good too, the final decison is up to your ears and listen to Abe's advice and give the Dynaudio an audition too, for soundstage, the Magnepans too are fantastic yet accurate.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis