T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I'd never kiss my own mother. You don't want to know where I kissed the last mother I met up with lately.:D

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
Sorry, welcome Lil Klipsch. Look out for all the big a$$holes around here. :p$1,500 can get you 9.2 or you can get 7.2 and save $500 or $600 and upgrade some speakers or get a sweet TV deal. But, 5.2 out of the box from the Anthem MRX 540 is gonna run you about $1,600 and 7.2 out of the box with the MRX 740 bumps things up to $2,700.:oops:
Yeah, I use to be a electronics salesman .I'm familiar with them people.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Thank you for using the word knickers. It's a gem.:p The title spelling is different than that in the movie. Watch it again. No worries. Still, I think the Cal Worthington estate should sue for royalties.

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
Thank you for using the word knickers. It's a gem.:p The title spelling is different than that in the movie. Watch it again. No worries. Still, I think the Cal Worthington estate should sue for royalties.
I'm just wanting best sound quality reciever I can get, because I amnrunning video straight to tv

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Ok, gotcha'. Any of those receivers will do and some will tell you that the best receiver means nothing if you don't have good speakers and they are not really wrong. That is a nice player.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Pick the avr for the features you want/need and the best price you can find. Sounding best is entirely subjective and most differences lie in the different dsp implementations they may have.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm just wanting best sound quality reciever I can get, because I amnrunning video straight to tv
Like lovinthhd pointed out, the only sound differences will be in the different room EQ facilities. If you turned all DSP and room correction facilities off , the AVRs will all sound the same no matter the make.

L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
Pick the avr for the features you want/need and the best price you can find. Sounding best is entirely subjective and most differences lie in the different dsp implementations they may have.
Hopefully i can find a good deal, on something

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis