L

Lil klipsch

Junior Audioholic
Looking at 7.2 Channel AVR around $1500 . What you guys recommend. Im looking at nad, anthem, denon, marantz.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Any one of the 4 will do fine, just compare the bells and whistles. Of course Denon has their 3600H going for 899, you'd save 500 clams

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
F#%k! You said the Y word. It’s like sayin’ Betelgeuse three times around here!:eek:

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry, welcome Lil Klipsch. Look out for all the big a$$holes around here. :p$1,500 can get you 9.2 or you can get 7.2 and save $500 or $600 and upgrade some speakers or get a sweet TV deal. But, 5.2 out of the box from the Anthem MRX 540 is gonna run you about $1,600 and 7.2 out of the box with the MRX 740 bumps things up to $2,700.:oops:

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yep, what Trebdp83 said, also lots of dealer and retailer's employees hangout in here. So beware of the sharks.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? The only one acting like an ahole at the moment is you. Not sure why you have your knickers in a twist. I remember going to see that movie in the theater when it first came out and it was spelled like I spelled it and what I posted as the movie poster. Unless your from somewhere other than Canada and the US, it was originally spelled as Beetlejuice. Maybe the other names came later.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis