S

stowers151

Audiophyte
Does anyone know how to connect these items. I’m doing a theater upgrade and need help. Please help. Please. I’m upgrading an mlk theater. Please help.

Attachments

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
This is a home theater forum, so you’re not likely to find many people familiar with equipment used in professional installations, especially where lighting is concerned. I suggest consulting the manuals for said equipment and / or the dealer(s) who sold it all to you. Complicated professional installations like this are best left to specialized contractors who know the right equipment that will meet the client's requirements, and also how to program it all to give easy operation for the end user.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Looking at that list just makes me wonder why you'd buy it or source that particular gear without the ability to set it up yourself...or are perhaps painfully cheap or ?

D

dolynick

Audioholic
I'm not sure what an "mlk theater" is meant to mean.

I see a projector, mount, ceiling drop pipe, screen, media player, uhd player and a bunch of wireless signal, switching and ambient lighting stuff, along with microphones. Not sure what the mics are for other than maybe voice command? The lighting stuff is going to be somewhat outside the scope of this forum. The wireless signal and switching stuff is going to be somewhat dependent on what you're trying to achieve with connections.

I don't see an amplifier/receiver or AV processor in the list. I see subs listed but no speakers, although I did note the acoustically transparent screen.

I'd agree with the others that if you don't have some idea what to do with all that stuff, you're best hiring someone to do it. You're not going to get the answers you need here. You'll get some direction, but given the nature of a lot of this stuff, it won't be specific instructions like you seem to suggest you might need.

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not sure what an "mlk theater" is meant to mean.

I see a projector, mount, ceiling drop pipe, screen, media player, uhd player and a bunch of wireless signal, switching and ambient lighting stuff, along with microphones. Not sure what the mics are for other than maybe voice command? The lighting stuff is going to be somewhat outside the scope of this forum. The wireless signal and switching stuff is going to be somewhat dependent on what you're trying to achieve with connections.

I don't see an amplifier/receiver or AV processor in the list. I see subs listed but no speakers, although I did note the acoustically transparent screen.

I'd agree with the others that if you don't have some idea what to do with all that stuff, you're best hiring someone to do it. You're not going to get the answers you need here. You'll get some direction, but given the nature of a lot of this stuff, it won't be specific instructions like you seem to suggest you might need.
Judging by the gear listed (especially the mics and all the lighting equipment) I think this is some kind of performance venue. The OP mentioned "upgrade," so that probably explains the lack of audio gear - i.e, they aren't changing what they have. It would probably be pro audio PA equipment anyway.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis