Need help with surrounds

P

Prodigy

Enthusiast
Hey guys,

I am looking into surrounds. Im not sure if I should go for bipole (or klipsch WDST), dipole or monopole.

My couch is not centered in the room so the left surround will be around 3ft away and the right surround will be around 14ft away from the MLP.

Im mainly looking at Klipsch RP-502s, SVS Ultra Surround or SVS Prime Elevation. I need surrounds that will not go over 9" in depth since these will be going on top of some very skinny tables. Eventually, I want to go with atmos so inceiling wouldnt be an option and there is windows on the right side so inwalls will be out as well.

Are there any other speakers that would work better for this situation?

Any input or advice will be greatly appreciated.

I

iamdavid01

Audiophyte
These speakers that you have put on the rundown are generally impressive speakers that have brilliant sound quality. It's no unexpected that these speakers convey earth-shaking bass that bangs at the ideal occasions. These speakers function admirably as an independent speakers or as a component of your home theater framework. At its value range, it's certainly worth the cash.

Being explicit both SVS has much better subs and predominant focus speaker plans. Klipsch RP-502s has an incredible pinnacle in the RP-8000F and some respectable lower spending contributions, yet a portion of their other stuff has been quite unremarkable.

I

iamdavid01

Audiophyte
These speakers that you have put on the rundown are generally impressive speakers that have brilliant sound quality. It's not unexpected that these speakers convey earth-shaking bass that bangs at the ideal occasions. These speakers function admirably as an independent speaker or as a component of your home theater framework. At its value range, it's certainly worth the cash.

Being explicit both SVS has much better subs and predominant focus speaker plans. Klipsch RP-502s has an incredible pinnacle in the RP-8000F and some respectable lower spending contributions, mylowes login mykohlscharge login yet a portion of their other stuff has been quite unremarkable.
Recently bought the RP and it's just awesome, the quality, the bass is just outstanding considering the range.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis