Need help with amp Question

P

Provost22

Audiophyte
I have a Fango projector that I use for outdoor movies. I want to use my chrome cast to cast Disney, nextflix and YouTube TV to the projector. The projector has a speaker that works for one few people if your sitting close to the projector. But for movie night I want to connect a sound bar our outdoor speaker so I bought a Sony V21 (high-powered audio system). The projector only has a audio output for 3.5 mm jack is that needs to connect to a RCA input. Problem is the projector doesn’t. Push a loud enough signal for the speakers. So for our first movie night I have to use my computer to push the video through HDMI and then push sound from my computers 3.5 mm jack. Question is, what can I get to go in between the speaker and projector so o can use chrome cast and not have to have a computer out there with the projector.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Didn't you post a Thread about this asking the same question once already???

B

Bmrcmr

Audiophyte
I have a Fango projector that I use for outdoor movies. I want to use my chrome cast to cast Disney, nextflix and YouTube TV to the projector. The projector has a speaker that works for one few people if your sitting close to the projector. But for movie night I want to connect a sound bar our outdoor speaker so I bought a Sony V21 (high-powered audio system). The projector only has a audio output for 3.5 mm jack is that needs to connect to a RCA input. Problem is the projector doesn’t. Push a loud enough signal for the speakers. So for our first movie night I have to use my computer to push the video through HDMI and then push sound from my computers 3.5 mm jack. Question is, what can I get to go in between the speaker and projector so o can use chrome cast and not have to have a computer out there with the projector.
I have a similar setup. As follows:. Android device streaming to Chromecast, Chromecast into hdmi audio extractor, hdmi out from extractor into projector, audio out from extractor via 3.5mm cable into a mini amp, sound out from mini amp to speakers. Enjoy movie. Hope this helps

P

Provost22

Audiophyte
I have a similar setup. As follows:. Android device streaming to Chromecast, Chromecast into hdmi audio extractor, hdmi out from extractor into projector, audio out from extractor via 3.5mm cable into a mini amp, sound out from mini amp to speakers. Enjoy movie. Hope this helps
Bmrcmr,
Thanks for the reply. Do I need an audio extractor if the projector has a 3.5mm audio output? Also, the projector has blue tooth audio output that can connect to a bluetooth speaker at a better rate, but there is a small lag with the video. Whats the best route, go with something to fix the lag, or add amps to aduio from 3.5 mm jack?

B

Bmrcmr

Audiophyte
Bmrcmr,
Thanks for the reply. Do I need an audio extractor if the projector has a 3.5mm audio output? Also, the projector has blue tooth audio output that can connect to a bluetooth speaker at a better rate, but there is a small lag with the video. Whats the best route, go with something to fix the lag, or add amps to aduio from 3.5 mm jack?
I keep getting an error message while trying to reply to this post. Stand by, I will try again

B

Bmrcmr

Audiophyte
I had the same audio volume issue. Through trial and error I determined that my weakest spot was the audio connection between the projector and the speakers. It was suggested to me to use the audio extractor bypassing the projector entirely where audio is concerned. I hope this will solve the issue for you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis