Need help finding a good amp for the Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm headphones.

W

Wiznic

Audiophyte
I bought the Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm. Now i need to buy an amp to power it since the soundcard on my desktop computer is not powerful enough. Any recommendations? Preferably something under 100 dollars. I'm gonna be using the headphones for producing music. The soundcard I have right now is the Realtek ALC892 if that's any help.

Btw, I don't know anything about amps which has made it pretty hard to find a good amp. So, feel free to explain like I'm 5 years old lol.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I bought the Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm. Now i need to buy an amp to power it since the soundcard on my desktop computer is not powerful enough. Any recommendations? Preferably something under 100 dollars. I'm gonna be using the headphones for producing music. The soundcard I have right now is the Realtek ALC892 if that's any help.

Btw, I don't know anything about amps which has made it pretty hard to find a good amp. So, feel free to explain like I'm 5 years old lol.
This would be my starting point and it gets you close with the sale .

SMSL Amp

Review.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis