A

Azurik88

Audiophyte
I have a pair of Boston VR1's. I'm looking to setup a music streaming system, turntable, and potentally home entertainment. Mostly I want to listen to music, so I'm thinking the music streamer route. I don't know if theres a one system solution or seperate component system that would be Worth it as sound good. I also don't want to over buy for the speakers I have. I'm looking for general advice or direction to previously posted threads. Thanks all

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I have a pair of Boston VR1's. I'm looking to setup a music streaming system, turntable, and potentally home entertainment. Mostly I want to listen to music, so I'm thinking the music streamer route. I don't know if theres a one system solution or seperate component system that would be Worth it as sound good. I also don't want to over buy for the speakers I have. I'm looking for general advice or direction to previously posted threads. Thanks all
All depends on your budget, even very low-end AVRs, Integrated or just a two channel receiver will be Able to stream, stand alone streamers can be had on the cheap . You have a good grasp of what you're looking for just jump on the Internet many good Options of what you're looking for.

A

Azurik88

Audiophyte
Gotcha. Let me be more specific.
WiiM Pro Plus 219$
Fosi Audio ZA3 Balanced Stereo Amplifier Home Audio 2CH Mono Amp With TPA3255 Chip 109$-149$

Input: RCA, XLR, ¼”TRS; Output: Stereo, Mono
SNR≥106dB; THD<0.006%; SINAD: 89dB; Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (±0.1dB)
Rated Power Output: Stereo 180W*2 @4Ω; Mono 235W @4Ω

My speaker specs
46Hz-20kHz 15-150 watts 8 ohms 93dB
(2) 61⁄2" DCDTM (165mm) copolymer
-
1" (25mm) VRH.O.TM anodized aluminum dome with AMDTM
2700Hz

will the foci monos over power my speakers? Do I need anything else or what component would you suggest adding just for music streaming?

Cambridge Audio CXN100 1099$
Rotel RB-1582 MkII 2199$

the price range is either 500$ to 5000$

I don’t want to Over but for my speakers, so I wanted to see what y’all’s thoughts were

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
I have the Rotel and it’s excellent. Highly recommend.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis