*****Name that Bird Giveaway*****

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Malay. Ha! That's no match for the power of the Gaelic! :D
Gaelic is not much of a widely used language (even if you put all the three different Gaelic languages). Put Ireland, Scotland and Man together they are still comparatively nowhere near the widely used Malay. Show me where the power of Gaels lies? ;)

Matt34

Matt34

Ok, voting is officially over, I'll announce the winner tomorrow.:cool:

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Ok, voting is officially over, I'll announce the winner tomorrow.:cool:
Thank you. But shouldn't the sentence read, "Ok, voting is officially over. I'll announce the winner, Tomorrow." :D

Matt34

Matt34

Or "LIKOLO" in Lokele language meaning up or above in English. Lokele is a group of people in Congo that uses drum language.
Here is the link.

http://www.philtulga.com/Talking with Drums.html
We went through all the names last night and picked a winner, unfortunately we ended up going with a name not listed but Tarub's suggestion was the most liked by the ladies of the house. ;)

Tarub, PM your addy and I'll send those posters and a little something else out tomorrow.

The bird is now officially named Mr. Echo.:D

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
We went through all the names last night and picked a winner, unfortunately we ended up going with a name not listed but Tarub's suggestion was the most liked by the ladies of the house. ;)

Tarub, PM your addy and I'll send those posters and a little something else out tomorrow.

The bird is now officially named Mr. Echo.:D
BOO....BOO....BOO....BOO.......
:D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Colonel Sanders or what the Major first posted Red-Butt any of these two should've won. Or Extra Crispy.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You know you're going to call him "Flip" when no one else is around.:D

SBF1

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis