*****Name that Bird Giveaway*****

Matt34

Matt34

My wife and grandmother just acquired an male Congo African Grey Parrot and can't decide on a name for him. He is 1.5yrs old and is the second one our grandmother has had, her previous female named Dorian of 29 years just past away a couple months ago.

So give us your best name and the one that they decide on will receive two 27x40 movie posters of "Boone Dock Saints" and "Saving Private Ryan". Nothing as good as Robbie's Whiskey giveaway but hey, it's still free.:p

Contest ends the first of May.

Pics of the bird in question.

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
I named my timneh Bandit. Because of the lack of feathers around the eyes kinda like one of those eye mask things.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Yes, of course.;)
My first submission will be: Sabaw (pronunciation) Say~Baw

I really like this name, not sure I will do a second submission, I guess we will wait and see.:)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I've owned a parrot. This bird will be so noisy...waking everyone up at first light...every day...I'd name it .....

Sarge!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Haha, you can go a step further and call him Sgt. Hartman. :eek:

How about Ashe? With the red tail he looks like embers below ashes. Then they can teach him quotes like "Shop smart, shop S-Mart" :p

Matt34

Matt34

Haha, you can go a step further and call him Sgt. Hartman. :eek:

How about Ashe? With the red tail he looks like embers below ashes. Then they can teach him quotes like "Shop smart, shop S-Mart" :p
The old bird used to say, "put me in the microwave", "here kitty kitty" and "taste like chicken". It would also call the dogs by name and then when they came over to the cage she say "don't".

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
I'd name him Congo. It reminds you of where it comes from. I used to have birds, monkeys, and turtles and many of them i name like their species name with slight modifications to make it sound cuter.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Because he's all shades of grey with the shocking red tail, he reminds me of the effects in Sin City where everything is black and white but something will stand out in color like eyes, lips, blood or other things. It's a cool effect and that bird has it. Since he's a male, I suggest Hartigan, Bruce Willis' character.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
He looks kinda silver in color so I will name him SILVER.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'd name it "Bubo" after Hephaestus' owl in clash of the Titans. Yeah, I know, it's not an owl but it reminds of that mechanical owl somehow. I really had to force myself not to go with "Polly." It's really a great name for a parrot, especially a green parrot. (eye patch and peg leg optional) :D

Jack

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis