G

GeorgeND

Audiophyte
hi there,

I’ve recently gor my hands onto a NAD 2340 PE ampli and I have to say I am blown away by it.

The problem is that it came without the main in/pre out jumpers. It would therefore only let me use the main in as an input and obviously none of the ampli functionalities now work, i.e. no volume control, equilizer, etc.

Can anyone share some wisdom in this respect? Is this the reason why the rest of the inputs don’t work and can be fixed by using the jumpers or there might be an actual issue with (all) the rest of inputs?

Thank you in advance

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
hi there,

I’ve recently gor my hands onto a NAD 2340 PE ampli and I have to say I am blown away by it.

The problem is that it came without the main in/pre out jumpers. It would therefore only let me use the main in as an input and obviously none of the ampli functionalities now work, i.e. no volume control, equilizer, etc.

Can anyone share some wisdom in this respect? Is this the reason why the rest of the inputs don’t work and can be fixed by using the jumpers or there might be an actual issue with (all) the rest of inputs?

Thank you in advance
You can use any RCA to RCA lead as the jumpers, and then everything will work fine.

G

GeorgeND

Audiophyte
You can use any RCA to RCA lead as the jumpers, and then everything will work fine.
Thanks a lot TLS, all up and running smoothly now - very satisfied with the purchase.

... I just wonder how much gear goes to scrap becasue of this issue, why would people not keep the jumpers!

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Thanks a lot TLS, all up and running smoothly now - very satisfied with the purchase.

... I just wonder how much gear goes to scrap becasue of this issue, why would people not keep the jumpers!
I doubt many, or any. I would think it would be pretty obvious that the jumpers are just a simple passive connection.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis