Enter to Win: Moshi Audio Clarus Earphones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Moshi Audio is giving away three (3) pairs of Clarus In Ear Monitors to three (3) lucky entrants!

From our Review:
"We listened to a lot of music on these earphones, including classic rock, R&B and even streamed some movies from Netflix. Our overall takeaway was that the Clarus earphones produced a full sound that was energetic and fun, with plenty of bass and lots of upper-midrange. If you like high-end style and you want comfortable earphones with a good amount of bass, check out the Moshi Audio Clarus earphones for yourself - you'll be pleasantly surprised."

Here's what you could be taking home:

Absolute Clarity
Designed for aural connoisseurs who demand absolute clarity in music reproduction, Clarus by Moshi Audio revives music that otherwise sounds dull when played through ordinary earphones. Clarus is able to deliver this exquisite acoustic experience through its proprietary DynaDuo™ drivers with a precision-tuned passive crossover network. Listen to your favorite music, whether it's jazz, rock, classical, or acoustic music, your discerning ears will be able to discover every nuance that has eluded them throughout the years.

Specifications
  • TRANSDUCER UNIT: XR715 two way DynaDuo™ driver
  • (15mm woofer + 7mm tweeter)
  • CAVITY/HOUSING steel alloy
  • SENSITIVITY: 100 +/- 3dB @ 1kHz
  • FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10 - 25,000Hz (-10dB @ 1kHz)
  • IMPEDANCE: 24 Ω
  • EAR-COUPLING TYPE: loose-fit silicone
  • NOISE ISOLATION (PASSIVE): N/A
  • IN-LINE CONTROL: 3-button controls with mic
  • CABLE LENGTH: 1.2m symmetrical y-split

Contest Eligibility Requirements:
  • You Must be a registered Audioholics forum member
  • Have USA Residence
  • Answer the question in the thread below
  • Post only ONCE in this thread
  • Have not won a prize in one of our contestes in the last 180 days

Contest Question:
Please answer the below question by replying to this thread and we will pick the winners randomly which will be announced on the Audioholics facebook fan page (facebook.com/audioholics) and in this thread.

How this question is answered will not increase nor decrease the chances of winning.

Question:
What are the (3) qualities that make your favorite headphone better than others you’ve tried?

See Moshiaudio.com for information on their current product lineup.​

Note this contest ends on June 30th, 2012. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Seal(passive noise canceling)/comfort, sound quality, durability.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
What are the (3) qualities that make your favorite headphone better than others you’ve tried?

Comfort, Sound, Durability (going hand in hand with customer service)

G

gholt

Full Audioholic

1) If it is earbuds, not fall out of the ears.

2) Don't increase the base just so that people think it will sould better.

3) Have stronger cables at headphone jack and at ears, as every pair of headphones I have bought have shorted out at one or both of these places.

J

jake5717

Audioholic
3 Things I like

1. Sound Quality is most important
2. Ease of use?? People at work don't get the clue that I don't want to be bothered so I'm constantly taking my earphones in and out. Comply tips have a great seal but require too much effort each time I plug in.
3. Aesthetic - Everyone know I've got great headphones because they saw my Beats on American Idol. ;)

flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
1.Sound quality with good extended bass
2.Comfortable snug fit
3.Durable

C

ctwed

Audioholic Intern
1) Faithful reproduction of the music as presented on the source.
2) Ability to reproduce acceptable bass.
3) Comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

P

pureiso

Junior Audioholic
Question:

Sound quality, comfort, and good price.

T

talannar

Junior Audioholic

1. Comfort
2. Accurate sound presentation
3. Durability

A

allargon

Audioholic General

1. Accurate sound
2. Comfort
3. Noise cancellation

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis