Bryston BHA-1 Headphone Amplifier Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Bryston showed off its new BHA-1 headphone amplifier which is slated to hit dealers in time for Christmas orders in Q4. The BHA-1's claim to fame is its fully discreet dual mono design which uses proprietary Class A circuitry. The amplifier is specifically engineered as an audiophile solution for those who take their headphone listening very seriously. The Bryston BHA-1 is going to be available in two versions. The standard model will be equipped with an on-board ultra high quality Bryston power supply. If you really want to go all out, however, you can opt for the BHA-1 with an external power supply.

Discuss "Bryston BHA-1 Headphone" here. Read the article.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
The elephant in the room is how much will it cost. Somehow I suspect it will be in the "if you have to ask how much then you can't afford it" class. :eek:

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
As much as I love their amplifier products and their industry leading warranty, I would pass on this elephant. I'm just not a headphones kinda guy so I don't care if I have regular grade phones. I'lll just plug them into my Yammies jack and jam on.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis