Salamander Launches Super-Slim LED Lighting System

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The LED-based Salamander Lighting System creates the ideal ambiance to complete a home entertainment experience. Its slim, versatile rods are modular, expandable, affordable and perfect for subtly or dramatically backlighting TVs, or for highlighting in-cabinet and under-cabinet spaces. Easy to operate, they can be used to brighten a single cabinet or illuminate an entire wall. When turned off, the system is virtually invisible. Best of all, the system’s light emitting diodes (LEDs) are designed to last and operate at environmentally friendly low-energy levels. A compact infrared remote allows for full dimming and brightness adjustments.

Discuss "Salamander Launches Super-Slim LED Lighting System" here. Read the article.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Nice. I want led lighting throughout the house though.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Probably yeild and cost to produce since they aren't producing in high volumes yet.

They might have stolen the idea. I saw a product similar to this already for $50. Remote controlled and multicolor, and this is exactly what I thought I would use it for...if it wasn't $50 :)

Last edited:
GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Probably yeild and cost to produce since they aren't producing in high volumes yet.

They might have stolen the idea. I saw a product similar to this already for $50. Remote controlled and multicolor, and this is exactly what I thought I would use it for...if it wasn't $50 :)
You are thinking of the Dioder lights from Ikea.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50119407

Those work well, but are a little bright for my tastes, I just wish they would give you way to dim them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis