X-Files 2 Movie Underway!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
That's right, we bring you the news so fast, even imdb.com doesn't have the info yet... According to Reuters, David Duchovny statsed during the Television Critics Association press tour that he's due to see a script for the sequel next week and that he and co-star Gillian Anderson are both "on board" for the film.

Discuss "X-Files 2 Movie Underway!" here. Read the article.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Interesting, but the first one was kind of disappointing...

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
That's right, we bring you the news so fast, even imdb.com doesn't have the info yet...
doesn't measure up with a new John Butcher album or free cheesecake for Friday lunch....:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Interesting, but the first one was kind of disappointing...

I agree, and it's been a long time. The show kinda lost me after the first couple of seasons. (but not enough to stop watching)

Dana Scully...Hmmmmm....OK I'm in.:)
SBF1

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
That's right, we bring you the news so fast, even imdb.com doesn't have the info yet... According to Reuters, David Duchovny statsed during the Television Critics Association press tour that he's due to see a script for the sequel next week and that he and co-star Gillian Anderson are both "on board" for the film.

Discuss "X-Files 2 Movie Underway!" here. Read the article.
Well, they are just starting the scripts so it may be a while before it hits the theaters:( if they get a go ahead from whomever to make it to print.
Too bad it took them this long but, that is how the movie industry works I guess.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Hell they need the money, it won't be the same without the smoking man.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Gillian probably needs the money. I don't think I have seen her in anything after that show.

robmlisanti

robmlisanti

Audioholic
I liked the first movie, it was Good not great...hope this one is better.:rolleyes:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Heathen! You are hereby banished from this thread! lol
Hey, I loved the show and watched it all the time, but the movie was almost in left field like a David Lynch movie.... I went to see it in the theater, and was left with less satisfaction than watching any season finale at home... Will the new movie have some relevance? I mean, it has been some time since it was in the public eye.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

She had a pretty big part in The Last King of Scotland.
No wonder I haven't seen her yet:D
I checked after my post and found that movie and another small one. I guess I will have to wait until that x-file to see her again. :D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
She lost some big-time weight for The last king of Scotland (Robbie), she looked good, but I still like her better a little bit more "chunky" like in files.;)

T

tylerdurden

Audioholic Intern
As if we didn't suffer enough from the 1st one. Is this one going to be called X-Files 2: The search for David's long lost career? There was really only one reason to ever watch the series and all I can say is there better be a topless scene in this movie or I will boycott anything related to X-Files....unless the producers apologize in a half condescending way and then release a 3rd movie with no nudity and then I'll really boycott them.

Gillian's post-X-Files career....

# The Smell of Apples (2009) (announced) (rumored)
# No One Gets Off in This Town (2008) (pre-production)
# How to Lose Friends & Alienate People (2008) (filming) .... Eleanor Johnson

# Straightheads (2007) .... Alice
... aka Closure (USA: DVD title)
# The Last King of Scotland (2006) .... Sarah Merrit
# "Bleak House" .... Lady Dedlock (14 episodes, 2005)
... aka Masterpiece Theatre: Bleak House (USA: series title)
# A meat and Bull Story (2005) .... Widow Wadman
... aka Tristram Shandy: A meat and Bull Story (USA)
# The Mighty Celt (2005) .... Kate
# The X Files: Resist or Serve (2004) (VideoGame) (voice) .... Dana Scully

Did she have a baby? If so then that's pretty cool that she backed of stuff... either that or her agent sucks. I really have no idea. I never thought her acting was all that bad, and plenty of others got out of being pigeon-holed. After Harrison Ford (Indiana and Han Solo) no one can really use that excuse.

I saw him in person (as a spectator) at the National Atheists convention in Orlando (we were there to observe a debate against a Christian friend of mine.) He's still alive so who knows what they'll do with the script... lol.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I saw him in person (as a spectator) at the National Atheists convention in Orlando (we were there to observe a debate against a Christian friend of mine.) He's still alive so who knows what they'll do with the script... lol.
Very interesting indeed.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis