Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Can’t find a specific spot to place this but it’s similar to this .

Been to ent he was terrible and no help , mystery pain that’s so painful and brutal it seems triggered by loud sounds but hurts even if nothing is playing.
No signs of infection or anything wrong so it’s gotta be a ear disorder or something..

Not sure if any earplugs or anything would help block out the sound without making hearing too hard . Won’t get rid of any pain but it’s something…
I’d like some headphones eventually but with this pain won’t be able to wear one in my left ear
Any help ideas ?
If there’s a better section for this question I moderator can move it to that.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I can relate. My left ear experiences pain and intermittent ringing. I went to a Neuro-ENT and he diagnosed me with a condition where my Eustacian tube stays open when it should close which happens during exercise or excessive usage of sinus meds. It causes me to hear my own voice too much when it does this and pain/ringing.

I also suffer migraines. They now want me to get an MRI to rule out tumor. Go to an ENT right away and don't delay.

Also have them do an audiogram (hearing test) as well.

Magnesium threonate has been very helpful for my migraines and ear ringing to a lesser extend. Hope you feel better soon and hope this helps.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
That's the key words right there Gene, Neuro- ENT.
Do I have to tell my doctor I need this type of ent ? Regular ent was useless he was a moron , my insurance won’t cover anyone else .

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I can relate. My left ear experiences pain and intermittent ringing. I went to a Neuro-ENT and he diagnosed me with a condition where my Eustacian tube stays open when it should close which happens during exercise or excessive usage of sinus meds. It causes me to hear my own voice too much when it does this and pain/ringing.

I also suffer migraines. They now want me to get an MRI to rule out tumor. Go to an ENT right away and don't delay.

Also have them do an audiogram (hearing test) as well.

Magnesium threonate has been very helpful for my migraines and ear ringing to a lesser extend. Hope you feel better soon and hope this helps.
It could be something similar to this , the pain is so brutal I have to plug my ears occasionally if anything is too loud . It still hurts even if I can’t hear anything::.
10/10 pain index , bright speakers don’t help. But seems anything causes the pain even if I’m listening to silence ../

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis