My Speakers & Amps upload on YouTube

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
If you ever have a yard/garage sale, let me know. It would be worth the drive. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, "Last of the Mohicans" Soundtrack - Main Theme & The Kiss.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
What speaker and subs are paired up?
Denon AVR-990 + ATI AT6012 + Orion - no subs......for now.:D

Denon AVR-5308 + ATI AT3002 + Salon2 - dual Rythmik D15SE.

Denon AVP-A1HDCI + AT3005 + KEF 201/2 (movies 5.1) - dual Rythmik D15SE.

Denon AVR-3310 + AT2004 + Philharmonic 3 - dual RBH Signature SX-1010.

I just emailed Funky Waves to see what kind of prices for 4 passive 10" subs for the Orion. :D

Last edited:
agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
You should take a picture of all speakers without the screens and use it for the signature. As if you needed any more wow factor, the visual overload will be complete.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
You should take a picture of all speakers without the screens and use it for the signature. As if you needed any more wow factor, the visual overload will be complete :D.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You should take a picture of all speakers without the screens and use it for the signature. As if you needed any more wow factor, the visual overload will be complete.
I have to be careful and hold back a little; didn't want to come across as showing off or anything. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have to be careful and hold back a little; didn't want to come across as showing off or anything. :D
You're doing a fine job at 'not showing off'.

If that was my room the thread title would read something like "Check out my speakers, b!tches!" :D

Maybe you'd consider having my nephew Sean over sometime to check those out. He's the one that built Dennis Murphy's ER18's. He's in Norman. You're in OKC, right? Don't worry, Sean's normal and nice ... unlike, ummmm ... me. :rolleyes:

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You're doing a fine job at 'not showing off'.

If that was my room the thread title would read something like "Check out my speakers, b!tches!" :D

Maybe you'd consider having my nephew Sean over sometime to check those out. He's the one that built Dennis Murphy's ER18's. He's in Norman. You're in OKC, right? Don't worry, Sean's normal and nice ... unlike, ummmm ... me. :rolleyes:
Norman is about 30 miles from my house.

Oh, yeah, Sean and I have exchanged a few PMs months ago.

I told Sean that he could come over on one of the weekdays when I'm off work during the school year when my kids are in school and my wife is at work.:D

I gave him those dates, but he wasn't interested back then.:D

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I have to be careful and hold back a little; didn't want to come across as showing off or anything
R.....I......G.....H......T
Go ahead and show off, it's legit and legal in all 50 states:D

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
I would have to say that your rig/s is/are the complete inverse of mine.

I was going to ask where that showroom in your sig was located in OKC.

I'm not very bright. Things take me awhile.

DJ

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis