CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
I like the set, the ambi-light is a pretty cool feature, but I'm still leary of a Phillips plasma. I have yet to sell one at my store... I personally like the Hitachi's but we've had *I think* 3 defective returns in the last month... I don't know if we got a bad batch or what...

It will be nice to find out how that ambi-light turns out at home. Let me know!

~Chuck

xBOOSTx

xBOOSTx

Audiophyte
Thanks,

I like it too... :)
It will be arriving on Wednesday... I was choosing between the Phillips , the Samsung , and the Sony 3lcd .

I'll get some pics up when it arrives and is setup.

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
xBOOSTx said:
Thanks,

I like it too... :)
It will be arriving on Wednesday... I was choosing between the Phillips , the Samsung , and the Sony 3lcd .

I'll get some pics up when it arrives and is setup.
That Sony 3LCD is sweet. That is my favorite tv in our store, and it is a good price too! But plasma is so awesome, a tv to hang on the wall! You get a brighter picture and less pixelation with plasmas anyway... I just can't afford one so the Sony is a better goal for me :D

~Chuck

PS. <b>Watch out for BURN IN!!</b> I don't know if you knew that, but plasmas get burn in really really easy, so don't watch espn too much or play video games too long because logos and such will burn into the screen. It only takes a few hours to burn it, so watch out! ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis