B

bmurphy2121

Audioholic
The update for Heavy Rain just came out. It is quite a large download. Yes you need both controllers for this one. Many other games only need the move controller. The starter pack does not include the joystick controller.
So the Heavy Rain update came out? How is it?
Yeah thats what i fugured bout haveing to buy the starter pack and the joystick. They def didnt make owening the Move very cheap thats for sure. So it looks like if I want 2 ppl to play its going to cost me around $250 plus tax. Thats almost a turn off for ppl.

Thanks for the info tho.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
$250? The move bundle saves about $10 and the joystick controller is $30, so should only be around $130. If you put heavy rain in right now, it will update. They changed the loading menu to work with move and it is pretty cool. I only tried the first section briefly and so far it is interesting, but weird to get used to at first because it is so different from the dualshock. Holding the move in a specific orientation will take some getting used to also.

Last edited:
malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
The update for Heavy Rain just came out. It is quite a large download. Yes you need both controllers for this one. Many other games only need the move controller. The starter pack does not include the joystick controller.
You may use a DS3 in the other hand instead of the special navigation controller.

Just FYI...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis